Chp 11

°sorry

°sorry..°
Short Story of how mitsuya and takemichi met<3
So I might change one of my chapters, SORRY!!
This story can Containe; language, etc,
______________°^°______________

"It's so cold.." Takemichi huffed as he walked in the freezing cold. He was heading back to him and Kazutoras dorm since classes were over. He got distracted and went to work although it was his day off, He still decided to work.

"Takemichi please, Just Take a Break.." Hinata Said as she pushed him out of the cafe. "Fine fine!" Takemichi pouted. Takemichi started to walk to a near park.

He sat down on one of the swings. He then felt water drop on him. "Rain..It's going to rain.. again.." Takemichi said as the rain dropped harshly. The rain suddenly stopped.

"Hey.. it's raining out here.. why aren't you at home?" Takemichi looked up to see a lilac haired person with a beige cardigan and earrings with a cross on them holding an umbrella.

"Oh..I'm waiting for... someone?" Takemichi lied, the person suddenly laughed. "You do know that your bad at lying?"

Takemichi Just pouted. "How I'm I supposed to answer?" The lilac hair just helped Takemichi get up from the swings. "I'm Takashi mitsuya. You?" The lilac hair smiled. "Takemichi Hanagaki." Takemichi smiled back gently.

"Oh! Your that waiter form kenji cafe everyone was talking about!" Mitsuya said. Takemichis head went blank. "Everyone's talking about? What do you mean exactly?"

"Erm.. well.. don't mind that!" Mitsuya smiled. The rain suddenly stopped. And the sun came out. "Huh..the rain stopped.. that's the 3rd time this week." Takemichi sighed.

"Ah.. I counted 6 times.." Mitsuya sighed as Takemichi softly laughed, "you also counted when the sun came out." Mitsuya looked at Takemichi and blushed.

Takemichi looked back at Mitsuya. "Want to get some coffee?" Takemichi smiled as he reached for Mitsuyas hand. "Sure," Mitsuya Said as he grabbed Takemichis hands.

At the coffee shop
"A cappuccino with extra milk please." Takemichi said. "Do you wan-" "a mocha please," Mitsuya said as he tapped his credit card on the credit card terminal. He then winked at Takemichi.

"I-I was supposed to pay!" Takemichi said all red. "Too late." Mitsuya laughed. They both talked for who knows how long and didn't even notice the time,

"A-ah, it's late.." Takemichi stared at the clock. "Shit! I forgot about Luna and Mana.." Mitsuya cursed as he got up and grabbed Takemichis hand. "Wh-" "how about we stay at my house for tonight? Yeah?" Mitsuya smiled.

"Ah-! Okay.." Takemichi said following Mitsuya out. They both arrived at a average house big enough to fit a few people. "I'm home!!" Mitsuya yelled out, "Nii-San!!!" Two little girls yelled out.

"A-ah, Taka-chan your home." Someone with royal blue hair said trying to catch up with the two little girls. "Look! An angle! Are you Nii-sans Husband?" One of the girls question.

"It's not husband! It's probably boyfriend!" The other one interrupted. Takemichi laughed out loud. "M-Me!? With a handsome person like him?! No way!" Mitsuya just stared at the royal blue hair, he was completely frozen.

And he was staring at Takemichi blushing. Mitsuya then sighed. "Get to bed Comn, Hanagaki-Chan needs to get comfortable first then tomorrow you can play," Mitsuya said as he patted the two girls heads.

"Aww okay..." the girls pouted. Takemichi waved at them when they started to walk off. "This is. Hakkai, Hakkai Shiba." Mitsuya said as he waved his hand in front of the royal blue hairs face making him snap out of his thoughts.

"A-Ah! Hello!" Hakkai greeted. "And the other two girls were my sisters.. Luna and Mana, Luna's the taller one, and Mana's the shorter one," Mitsuya smiled.

"Ah, I'm Takemichi Hanagaki nice to meet you Hakkai-san." Takemichi introduced himself. "Okay, would you like dinner?" Mitsuya said. Their door bell then rang. "Sorry.. I invited a few people.." Hakkai said sweating.

Mitsuya glares at him. "You invited Mikey, Draken, Souya, Nahoya, Baji, AND CHIFUYU!?" Mitsuya Said before opening the door. "It's okay.. Uhm I can handle." Takemichi smiled.

Mitsuya opened the door. Takemichi walked out of the room and headed to Mana and Lunas room. He gently opened the door. And grabbed something out of his bag. "God! Get out of my head.." Takemichi said all pale.

"Voices..I-I need Kazutora..."

"Oh no..the angle is in danger!!" Mana said running to Takemichi. Takemichi held tears in. "Mana.. he looks so pale.." Luna said cupping Takemichis face. "Oh no.. he looks like he's about to cry.." Mana said staring at Takemichi.

"I'm fine you two!" Takemichi laughed.

"Thank goodness! You scared us!" Mama said hugging Takemichi.
"Yeah!" Luna said as she joined the hug.

Do you think Tomans gonna see him?Don't know

Don't know.. that would kinda change chp 8 or 7s story plot.
But yea! I just left you all on a cliffhanger, don't worry I'll make a part two!
Love you all!!
Thank you for reading!!