Chp 2

°Unexpected costumers

°Unexpected costumers.°

Its been a week since Takemichi has worked at Kenji Cafe and he later learns the names of the employees and the regulars in the Cafe. He knew the new manager or either owner (hinata) of the place since they both were childhood best friends. Hinata was only a few months younger then Takemichi yet she still had a successful Cafe.

"Takemichi.." The honey blond girl (emma) asks Takemichi shyly. "Hm?" Takemichi smiles at emma trying to make her feel welcomed and comfortable. "I want to ask where you work..?" Emma says, Takemichis plan sort of worked it helped her feel more welcomed and comfortable with him. "Ah. Kenji Cafe why are you asking? Not to be rude!" Takemichi laughs. "Oh its that i want to try and become a waiter there.." Emma smiles.

Takemichi felt a part that he has never felt many times before. 'Comfortable.' That was the word. "You can apply anytime. Ill just ask the manager of the place." Takemichis voice and eyes soften. "Thank you." Emma laughs. "I mean.. would you like to apply now or later or.. next time?" Takemichi nervously laughs. "Lets do it later. At the afternoon," Emma smiles feeling more comfortable with Takemichi.

-thank god it wasn't that weird... Takemichi sighs as he watched Emma drift off back to her class.

✨(time skip Emma is applying at the cafe.)
"Just sign right here!" Hinata smiles. "Ah!" Takemichi had bumped into somebody and fell on the ground. "Takemichi are you okay?" Hinata asks still in the staff room with Emma. "Uh.. yeah!" Takemichi says. "Watch it." The person who bumped into him says. "I am Takemichi hanagaki, and ill be serving you today," Takemichi said as he got back up. "What would you like to order?" Takemichi smiles at the costumer.  "Hm.. Coffee jelly. Make it quick." The person says unkindly.  "Coming right up!"

-Rude glasses man. Takemichi sighs as he heads to the back to grab the coffee jelly the rude man ordered.

When he got back the glasses man had a friend with him. His friend had twin braids and had purple eyes exactly like the rude glasses man. "Heres your order.." Takemichi smiles unpleasantly. "Thank you." The twin braided man smiles. Takemichi walks away relived that the other man was much more kinder.

The Cafe bell once again rang and Takemichi was the one to greet the person, "Good afternoon I am Takemichi Hanagaki and i will be serving you today." Takemichi looks up at the man and he turned pale. "Ah~ hello once again." The man grinned a bad smile which terrified Takemichi. "Uh.. what would you like to order..?" The black haired waiter asks sacredly.  "Coffee thats all." The man smiles at Takemichi. "C-coming right up." Takemichi already wanted to get away from him. Takemichi was about to walk away till the man grabbed Takemichis hand tightly. "Let go Hanma!!" Takemichi yelled at the man so called Hanma. "Awe? Is Doll scared?" Hanma grins. "Hanma! Didn't we ban you from the cafe!?" Hinata yells running out of the staff room.  "He wont listen. He's too stubborn." Takemichi replied. "Oh come on you know you love me!~" Hanma says his grip got tighter. The rude glasses man and the twin braided man heard what was happening.

"Dude Hanma let go of him." A person with black hair and yellow streaks of hair says as he entered the Cafe. "Whatever." Hanma rolls his eyes at him. Then he let go of Takemichis hand. The person with black hair and yellow streaks of hair walks toward Emma and Hinata. He then stops and turns to face Hanma, that made Takemichi hide behind Hanma. "Why so scared? Hes not going to bite." Hanma laughs. "Lets get going Hanma," the person says. "Okay. But wheres my coffee?~" Hanma grins. Takemichi stuck his tongue out at Hanma.

-Hes very pretty Hanma. The man says to Hanma as they left the Cafe.

"He really is Kazutora." Hanma smiles.

✨(time skip.)
Takemichi got back home all tired and exhausted he completely forgot what happened that afternoon. He again felt like someone was watching him, then once again he heard a loud thud That scared Takemichi. A sound came after another. Takemichi was too frighten that he couldn't move. Suddenly the noises stop. *knock knock*

Takemichi walked to the door and opened it gently. "H-hello.." Takemichi says. "Hello again pretty boy!" It was Hanmas friend. "Ah.. why are you up so late..? And how did you find me.?" Takemichi had so much questions. Why how and what. "Oh dont worry. Hanma told me to take care of you!" He smiles. "Ah.. im Takemichi Hanagaki." Takemichi says letting the person inside. "Im Kazutora Hanemiya." Kazutora smiles at Takemichi. "Make yourself at home.. would you like to drink anything?" Takemichi asks. "No. Im fine." Kazutora heads to the couch. "Okay. Just call me if you need me.." Takemichi headed upstairs.

A few minutes later he heard a thud. "Hey pretty boy!!" Kazutora announces. Takemichi started to head down. "Yeah?" Takemichi looked toward kazutora. He saw another person. "You should check your surroundings now. You're gettin' fuckin' stalked." Kazutora says as he held up a dead body. "Ah.. now i know why i feel like im always being watched.." Takemichi admits. Kazutora stares at Takemichi. "Are you sure it isn't just one person.?" Kazutora asks out of nowhere. "..i dont know?"

-"be careful pretty boy. Your in danger."

-"Ugh. Hes stealing Bunny."

End of chapter!!:DD Do you guys know who the twin braided and rude glassss are?Im sure ill post a flashback of how Takemichi and Hanma met!Short chapter too

End of chapter!!:DD
Do you guys know who the twin braided and rude glassss are?
Im sure ill post a flashback of how Takemichi and Hanma met!
Short chapter too.
Should i add mikey and toman now?? Takemichi joining a gang? (I might not do that but theres a chance.)
Tenjiku? Braham? Uh.. black dragons? Should i include wakatake or shinitake? (Ill drop their ages.)

TY for reading °unexpected costumers°