Chp 10

°Need Help

°Need Help..°

BEFORE STARTING. THERE IS A FEW WARNINGS. There are kissing parts, uh.. moaning, and others... If you do not like it. Please skip.
SanTake + AllTake. If you do not like the ships either, you can skip, leave, or just continue on with your day. And im gonna be honest with you all, I am not very good at writing smut, and other things like that.
THANK YOU!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Shut up will ya?" A person with pink hair quickly swore. "Jeez- calm down." The other person next to the light pink hair said. "Hurry before they see us!" The pink hair said pushing him down and crawling out of sight.

"Jeez.. Even Sanzu huh. Oh how special you are Takemichi.." Hinata said coming out of nowhere and going back inside.

Takemichi was still thinking about his last.

-we're still in collage.. I have to stop thinking about this! Istgttpasf..(Takemichis code word for I swear to G0D though. These people are so fine.)

"What are you thinking so hard about?" Someone said from behind. It was the exact person who was stalking him. He didn't know what to do other then back up. "Aw~ dont run away from me bunny~" The pink haired guy said grabbing Takemichis waist.

"H-hey! Le-!!" Before he could finish his sentence he got kissed by the pink haired man. After a few minutes of a whole make out session Sanzu slipped his hand in Takemichis shirt, pinching his nipples.

The only thing Takemichi could do was moan. "Haruchiyo. Call me Haruchiyo Takemichi." Sanzu said biting Takemichis neck

Making Takemichi start to softly moan over and over again. "Haru-!! Ah~!!" Takemichi suddenly dropped down on the floor. "Naughty little Takemichi are you~?" Sanzu smirked crouching down to Takemichis level.

"We can stop. But we'll continue later." Sanzu smiled.

"Love you!" Sanzu headed off to the back door leaving Takemichi a blushing mess. "S-stupid Haruchiyo.." Takemichi said fixing his hair.

He then headed out the staff room forgetting that he was still a blushing mess and his clothes were everywhere. Takemichi came back to the front a bit tipsy. (Hes not drunk he just walked funny.)

"Takemichi what happened? Your clothes are a mess and.." Hinata noticed that Takemichi was a blushing mess and couldn't calm down. "Haruchiyo.." Takemichi whispered loud enough for Hinata to hear. She then giggled.

-so they made out huh. Bite mark on his neck. Blushing mess, clothes all weird, and very tipsy.

"You might want to hide that bite mark before one of the boys see it!" Emma said out loud of course. The boys did hear it. "H-HE LEFT A BITE MARK!? This guy is INSANE!" Takemichi panicked.