Pt, 2 of chp 11, chp 12

°Little Boy?°This story must not change the original plot soI shall make Toman not see him

°Little Boy?°
This story must not change the original plot so
I shall make Toman not see him.
This story contains: Language, sad back story's, Gayness, Hakkai x Takemichi + Mitsuya x Takemichi, Etc,
__________81 votes!;33__________

"Okay, how-" "why did you say 'God! Get out of my head!' " Luna interrupted, Takemichi turned pale, but still managed to give out a gentle smile. "Let's listen to a short story shall we?" Takemichi said as he pats the two siblings heads.

"Okay!" Both of them smile. "There was once a little boy-" "there's not even a once upon a time?" Mana questions.
"There's no need," Takemichi smiled as he plays with Manas hair.

"There was once a little boy, He was always needing more attention the others. Other kids always thought he was spoiled but that wasn't the real reason."

The story... 16 years ago..
"Look! It's the freak!" Someone laughed at the boy, "Good one!" Another laughed with him. "Shoo you pests!" One of the boys teachers said as she shook them away. "Are you okay?" His teacher cupped his face.

"I'm okay," The little boy said as he pushed the teachers hands away from his face.The little boy suddenly stopped moving. "————-!" His teacher said, hugging him.

The little boy heard voices everywhere, noises, many things. Until one of his other teachers came and whispered something in his ears-
_________
"What did the teacher whisper?" Mama questions as Takemichi thought.
"He whispered-"
_________

"It's okay, I'm here.." The teacher whispered.  That made the voices go away far enough. The little boy had tears in his eyes by the time the voices went,

He quickly hugged the teacher. After school he went back home to a nice, well not really nice surprise. "HES CRAZY!" His father yelled at his mother. "HES JUST A CHILD!!" His mother yelled back.

"M-" "NOT NOW!" Both his parents yell at him not looking at him. "Tomorrow, MORNING KIYOMI. Hes straight to that mental hospital." The little boys father yelled.

The poor little boys mother was pushed away by his father. She went on her knees begging for the little boy to stay at home.

______
"What's a mental hospital?" The siblings question Takemichi.
"It's where people who have very bad illness go."
______

The next morning the little boy was took away far from his family. But before leaving his mother gave him something very special to him.

The little boy was then put in a bedroom. It was like any normal room but it was plain and basic. The little boy would always hear things in the room.

Yet nobody would help him out. He was the top person to be cheeked up on first. Every morning, evening, and even night. they would feed him some sort of medicine.

He was finally released from the hospital at 5th grade. He found out that his mother and father died due to a car crash. So he was in the care of his grandmother,

16 years later, he got to work with his best friend at a cafe, Kenji Cafe, that's what they called it. It was very dear to the both of them. Because it was the cafe the boy's grandmother owned.

"And the little boy was named-" Takemichi noticed that the sisters were asleep on his lap. "Takemichi Hanagaki," Takemichi said quitely as he carried the siblings to their beds.

"Angle.. what was the special thing his mother gave to him..?" Luna said still half asleep. "You decide. Good night now Luna," Takemichi said as he pats her to sleep.

"What was the reason he needed more attention the others?" Someone said leaning on the doorframe. "He had a illness." Takemichi said as he stood up to leave. "Thanks for coming!" Mitsuya said as he closed the door.

"A-ah, Are they asleep?" Mitsuya entered the room. "Yeah.." Takemichi smiled. "And who was the little boy?" Hakkai questions. "You'll find out." Takemichi said as he laid his head on Manas bed.

"Good night Angle~" Hakkai said as he left the room closing the lights behind him. "Good night love." Mitsuya Said waving goodbye. "Good night sweetheart. Love you." Takemichi said not caring what they would say.

The two just laugh and leave the room closing the door.

"Still wondering what he meant by you'll find out.."
"He told the girls about a little boy who needed more attention the the other kids."
"Really? Cute."

This is probably one of my shortest chapters ever

idk but I need to add them traumas and back story's out here😙
Love you all!!
And sigh, I am not gonna do anymore votes since y'all don't vote at all,
And I've already had someone in my mind for a very long timeee
Ty for reading!!