Chp 7

°"white hair and purple eyes

°"white hair and purple eyes.."°
Takemichi was Just normally walking to work. "Pretty~!" Kazutora says from behind making Takemichi flinch. "A-Ah, Tora. Did you follow me again.?" Takemichi says scratching his cheek sheepishly.

"I followed to see what you were doing~!" Kazutora smiles. That made Takemichi laugh. "Don't I always work?" Takemichi giggles. "And we- WE HAVE SCHOOL!!" Takemichis says unexpectedly.

Kazutora looks at him funny. "Yeah.. today's our first day back.. after a 3 week break.." Kazutora smiles. "Y-You never told me you idiot! We're roommates for a reason!!" Takemichi sighs. "Okay okay. It's only five in the morning.. college starts at 8:20."
Kazutora smiles. "We have 3 hours let's get ready!!" Takemichi joyfully says leading Kazutora back inside the house.

✨(8:00)
They both we're done getting ready and we're now heading to the college. "Hey Takemichi, How come those annoying brothers get to sleep in your room but I can't?" Kazutora pouts. Takemichi was speechless. "You have your own room Tora." Takemichi smiles.

"But it's boring with Hanma in my room" Kazutora pouts, Takemichi just gently smiles,

-of course you idiot. Hanma can get annoying at times.

✨(At collage)
"What's your cla-!? Pretty!?" Kazutora had looked away from Takemichi for a second then he randomly disappeared. Kazutora started to run around looking for Takemichi since it was such a big place. Then he bumped into someone. "HEYY WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING YA- Kazutora?"

A person looks at Kazutoras face funny. "Ohh... heyy Toman freaks.." Kazutora smiles unpleasantly. "Bye now-!" Kazutora smiles. "Freeze!" "UGH Why is that so effective?!" Kazutora says freezing.

"You look like your looking for something." A person from the group says funny. "BECAUSE I AM!!" Kazutora yells at him. "Kazutora!? T-Tora!?!?" Takemichis voice echoed from yelling to loudly. "Ah! PRETTY!!" Kazutora says running off.

"Hey stop Right there." Another toman member says. "Let me get my friend first.." Kazutora gritted his teeth. "Go ahead. Then bring him back."

Takemichi was already behind Kazutora. "Tora.? Who are t- oh! Hello again regulars or should I say Toman!" Takemichi smiles. The Toman members realized who it was, "Ah, Hello Hanagaki-san." A person greeted.

"Better not to talk to them pretty." Kazutora sighs. "Your always on the better off not to talk to them Tora, at least have some excitement." Takemichi gently hits Kazutoras head. "Ouch, These annoying idiots are rude that's why pretty" Kazutora pouts.

Takemichi smiles and kisses Kazutora cheek. "Well.. we're seeing something here.." Someone whispers. Kazutora was speechless. "Hey! Hey! That's my ex-boyfriend right there annoying banana!" Hanma appeared from nowhere.

"Fuck off mother fuckers." Wakasa and Takeomi and someone else came out of nowhere. "He—"

While the boys were fighting Takemichi was pulled away by one of the toman members. "Jeez. Those people seem to be really obsessed with you.. are you okay?" Takemichi looked at the person up and down. "Lilac hair.. eyes too.. Ah! Mitsuya-sama!" Takemichi hugs the person named Mitsuya.

"Hello Takemichi hello." Mitsuya hugs Takemichi back. "You know Hanagaki-san?" One of the members ask. "Yeah we met a few weeks ago." "Ah okay." "Takemichi, These are my friends! Majiro, Draken, Souya or known as Angry, Nahoya known as Smiley, Chifuyu, And baij!" Mitsuya Said as everyone waved when he said their names.

"Ah.. That one.." Takemichi points to one of the members. "Yeah..? Mikey?" The person named mikey looked their way. "He has siblings doesn't he—" "Takemichi-sama!! Takemichi-sama!! Hinata-san and Senju are fighting again with- A GANG!!" Emma yells out. "Emma!?" People say.

Once Emma got to Takemichi and the gangs she grabbed Takemichis hand and ran. "Okay Okay! You don't have to hurry me!!" Takemichis laughs.

✨(once they got into the fight.)
Once they got there Takemichi was terrified then someone was about to hit him that made him crouch down and tremble in fear."WAIT!!" "STOP THE FIGHT!!" Two people yell the fight stops. "Hey! Haitanis what's going on!?" A person yelled.

It was the Haitani brothers. "Ran!" Takemichi hugged Ran tightly. "Haha, what are you doing in a place like this?" Ran asks as he hugs Takemichi back. "Oh. Two of our friends got into a fight!" Takemichi smiles. Ran stares at him. "Here you can have him Rin." Ran says throwing Takemichi to Rindo.

"Be careful you idiot you might drop him!" Rindo cursed. "Let's introduce-" "AHHHH I HAVE CLASS-" Takemichi yells out trying to get down. "Oh, we forgot about that.." Rindo sighs. "Takemichi! Woah...." Senju says. "That's hot." Hinata laughs.

✨( after the fight and after classes since I'm lazy)
"Takemichi!!" "Hanagaki!!" "Pretty!!!" People were looking for Takemichi since he was nowhere to be found. They finally reached the cafeteria and saw Takemichi quietly sleeping. Then saw the Haitani brothers approach him.

With the brothers and takemichi
"Wake up flower, we have coffee for you." Rindo smiles gently as Takemichi wakes up. "R-I-N." Ran spells out loudly. "What?" Rindo looks at Ran. "Let me sit next to flower please oh pleaseee??" Ran says clinging on to Rindo. "No." Rindo pushes Ran away.

"Rude." Takemichi was about to got to sleep again, "so loud.." Takemichis then spotted someone familiar. "White hair.. purple eyes.."

-Ah, That's.. him..

Takemichis stared at him for a very long time. Then they approached the brothers and him. "Hey Haitanis, who's this?" The white haired boy asks. "I-I'm.. gah.. i forgot my name what was my name?" Takemichi asks the brothers. "We don't know-" "Hanagaki Takemichi." Rindo smiles.

"Thank you.." Takemichi says still tired. He took bits and bits of coffee. While the white haired man and the brothers argued. "King, someone wants you.!! Takemichi?" A person says. "Kakucho.." Takemichi says taking a sip of his coffee.

"You know him? Kakucho?" Ran asks. "Yeah. Hes my childhood best friend." Kakucho pinch's Takemichis cheeks. "Ow.. let go!" Takemichi hissed. "Hes still tired.." Rindo sighed. Kakucho knew. "He gets cranky when he's really tired. Like right now." Kakucho says still pinching Takemichis cheeks.

Takemichi still needed some sleep so Kakucho and the white haired boy stayed.

"Hes cranky?"
"Yeah... we just talked about it Izana.."

Well

Well.. now we've met Izana and Kakucho. So who's the boy that was with Wakasa and Takeomi?
Tbh. This is one of my favourite chapters😭 idk why.
The pictures are giving ya hints about who's gonna be in the chapter😘
Do i have to add anyone else in the harem?
Other then that.. Thank you for reading
°"white hair and purple eyes.."°.