Chp 15

°my love~°This Chapter contains:Alltake,language,Confusing chapter,Others

°my love~°
This Chapter contains:Alltake,language,Confusing chapter,Others..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"whoa... This place is for billionaires only!?" Kokonoi said shocked. "Yeah.. My parents owned half of all the hotels in Tokyo.." Takemichi sighed, "how come your still so RICH?!" People yelled out.

"My cousins now own them and they give me money." Takemichi smiled. "Welcome Mr.Hanagaki." Takemichi smiled. "Good luck!!" The person smiled.

"LETS BIT!" The host yelled. "First off we have-" "7 THOUSAND!!!" Emma yelled out. "Okay.. any more bits?...... SOLD to Mrs.Sano!!" "Emma! That's wasting Takemichis money!" Shinichiro yelled.

"It's fine.." Takemichi sighed. "They always do it... plus I'm use to it." Takemichi sighed. Everyone was finished biting and Takemichi was the only one who hasn't bitted. "Last and final object." "A special object made by goddess, A future teller,"

"ONE THOUSAND!!" Somebody yelled out. "Five thousand!" Takemichi yelled out. "7 thousand!!" The lady yelled out. "8 thousand!!" Takemichi pleaded. "That's more then we spent.." Kokonoi whispered.

"Shh. He wants it real bad." Yuzaha sighed. "One thousand twenty five hundred!" The lady yelled. "A million!!" Takemichi yells out.

"1 million and 50 cents!" The lady yelled. "5 MILLION!!!" A person behind Takemichi yelled. They all turned toward the person. "Koko-noi..?" Takemichi said shocked.

"SOLD TO MR.KOKONOI!!" The host yelled. "Hey.. that was mine.." Takemichi sighed. Once everyone was finished they all headed out. Takemichi was looking for Kokonoi.

"Kokonoi~! Can I please have this~? Pleasee~?" Kokonoi stared at him and gently kissed him on the lips. "Sure. Here you go." Kokonoi licked his lips. "Pretty..." Takemichi breathily sighed.

He then jumped on Kokonoi and bribed him with kisses. "Thank you~! I love you, I love you.." Takemichi smiled as he gently kisses Kokonoi.

Kokonoi Just laughs gently and kisses him back. "Kokonoi let go of Takemichi before I beat you up." Shinichiro glares at Kokonoi. "Not Listening." Kokonoi rolled his eyes at Shinichiro.

Takemichi gently gets down and hugged Kokonoi before running off to look for inupi. "Seishu Look.." Takemichi showed Inupi a Little gift. "Whoa..Michi..it Looks so.." inupi smiled at Takemichi.

"before your sister died she gave me a little gift." Inupis eyes wided. Tears started to form in his eyes. Takemichi gave him the gift and smiled. It was a necklace. With the names Seishu and Akane were written on it.

"Oh Takemichi..." Inupi sighed. Inupi grabbed Takemichis face and kissed him. Takemichi blushed and catchend up with the rest of the group.

He then grabbed his phone. '9:20..' he laughed and stayed behind everyone so they wouldn't notice. He sent the group a text.

I Love You;3

Everyone stared at each other confused. "Heh." Takemichi laughed. He ran off leaving the group behind.

I'm going back home. See you tmmr<3

"Huh!?" People from the group yell out. Kazutora texted Takemichi.

Im staying at the sanos house for the night. See u too my <3

Okay. Love u;3
The next day Takemichi back ached. He limped over to the kitchen to get his food. "My back.." Takemichi cried.

Later that day at the college...

"My back hurts.." "sorry.." Takemichi complained while Wakasa was carrying him on his back. "What's up with him?" Kazutora said walking over to the two.

Wakasa sighed. "Don't know." He then said. Takemichi Just groans and lays his head on Wakasas shoulder. The rest of the group arrived late. Kazutora probably knew why.

"They got drunk and had a party." Kazutora sighed. Takemichi was asleep when they arrived. "Class starts now.. and I have to do a group project with some people." Wakasa hit Takeomi and Shinichiros heads.

Takemichi just limped over to the cafeteria because class was canceled for him. He had flinched when he heard his pills In his pocket. "Oh no.. I barely even ate breakfast.." Takemichi said taking out his pills and ate a lot of them.

He ran over to a stand and got food, and paid for it. "Thank you.." "have a good day!" Takemichis was just about to eat until he fell unconscious.

"Where's Takemichi!?" Yuzaha said Running to the school clinic. "Were right behind you!" Majiro, Draken, Souya, Nahoya, and chifuyu were behind Yuzaha.

Yuzaha and the others got to the clinic and saw Takemichi talking to the nurse. "Sure.." "also before you leave take these every seven hours. I'll remind you Kay?" The nurse smiled at Takemichi. "Okay.. Thank you.."

Yuzaha and the others were informed to leave since the next period had just started. Takemichi Just stayed at the clinic for a little. "Takemichi hanagaki, people are looking for you." The nurses assistant came inside Takemichis room.

"A-Ah im coming.." Takemichi said standing up. When Takemichi arrived at the waiting room he saw a familiar face. "Takemichi!" The face called. "..Riku?" Riku. That was Takemichis cousin.

"Thank god your safe..Has any contacted you about the marriage?" Riku asked Takemichi. Takemichi paused. A few minutes had passed. When Riku started to speak. "W-who I'm i marrying..?" Takemichi finally said looking nervous.

"Ran and Rindou Haitani."
"Isn't this too early..?! I-I have other lovers!"
"Yes we know but those two have a very rich father. We want you to marry them for money.."
'Of course I love them.. but marrying them!? That's crazy..'

Thank you for reading this chapter!! Or should I say the last chapter

Yes I am going to be making a sequel to this story And yes it is going to be Haitani x Takemichi.
No Alltake (maybe.) because.. maybe you'll find out in the other story. But Thanks for my very very short story.

See you in my next book!;3
Make sure you eat well, drink well, and sleep well, love u all<333