Chp 8

°ill be fine

°ill be fine.°
"Jeez.. Takemichi is Even more cranky after he found out class was canceled.." Rindo sighed.
"Odd.. He's probably looking for someone." Kakucho looked at Takemichi.

Kakucho patted Takemichis Head gently. "Who Are you looking for now?" He smiles. "I'm looking for Tora." Takemichi pouts. "KAZUTORA?!" Kakucho and Izana yells out shockingly. "Ah, let's go find them now." Ran says grabbing Takemichis hand.

✨(once they find the other gangs)
Takemichi was already asleep when they found them. "Hey no fighting!!" Someone yells. "Listen here you little bitch. I found him first." Izana cursed. "Fuck off bitch!" Mikey hissed back. Takemichi woke up due to the ruckus.

"Huh..? Where's Izana...??" Everyone stopped fighting and looked at Takemichi. "your not cranky anymore!" Ran cheerfully says. Izana then approaches Takemichi. "Sorry.. i was with my brother.." Izana scratch's his cheek.

-Brother.. siblings.. step siblings?

"Ah-.." "Why does he keep sleeping?" Baji asks. Takemichi paused. Kakucho pinch's Takemichis cheeks.

"Ow ow please stop Kaku-chan.." tears swelled in Takemichis eyes. Nobody noticed since everyone was talking so he quietly walked away. "Hey where are you going?" Izana asks. "Bathroom. Just wait for me." Takemichi runs off to the bathroom to wash his hands.

Once Takemichi got to the bathroom he quickly heard sobs coming from a stall. He was trying to be quiet but then he accidentally fell. "Kokonoi??" Someone yells out.

"Have you seen a person with black hair and-" "I'm sorry. I haven't seen anyone come in here." Takemichi quickly says pushing away the person. "Ah- okay?" Takemichi quickly ran back into the bathroom to wash his hands.

The person who was sobbing suddenly went out the stall. He approached Takemichi while Takemichi tried backing up, They then reached a dead end and the person pinned Takemichi on the wall. "Ugh.. it reeks of alcohol-!!"

Takemichi realized that the person who pinned him was the person who the guy was looking for. "D-did you drink?! A-are you drunk or something?!" Takemichi panicked.

The Person suddenly hugged Takemichi.

-WHATT??? Im so confused..

"Excuse me.. can you please-... he's unconscious.." Takemichi sighed. "Let's get you outta here random guy named Kokonoi." Takemichi trys pulling him out but he was too heavy.

"How did this person get drunk anyway??" Takemichi finally found the person looking for the Kokonoi person. "Thank you. And sorry for the trouble.. Someone gave him the wrong drink.."

"Righ-" "I'm inupi by the way.." The person had finally told Takemichi his name. "Im Takemichi.." Takemichi suddenly forgot about the gangs waiting for him. But he shrugged it off. "Thank you again." Inupi thanked again and again.

"Your welcome! Now do you need help bringing him back to his or your dorm?" Takemichi questioned. "Yes please.." Inupi nervously and hesitantly said. Takemichi and inupi brought Kokonoi back to the twos dorm. "Thank you!" Inupi once again Thanked.

"You are welcome..." Takemichi sighed. "Our class is canceled wanna hang out once Kokonoi wakes up?" Inupi asks.

-this is great! I can escape from those crazy obsessive people!

"Sure!" Takemichi smiles.

With our lovely obsessed people<3
"He said he would be BACK." Izana panicked. "Calm down king.. Hes probably still in the bathroom.." Kakucho sighed. Mitsuya came running back panting and saying, "HES NOT THERE!! HES- THE BATHROOM SMELT LIKE ALCOHOL," Everyone Runs panickly to the bathroom. (JUST IMAGINE WHAT IT WOULD LOOK LIKE💀)

"Ugh.. it does reek of alcohol." Takeomi looked around. Ran and Rindo start banging and opening the stalls. "Nobody." "DO YOU THINK SOMEONE DRUGGED HIM!?" Mikey yells out nervously. They all run around the college looking for Takemichi. Yet still no sign of him.

Back with our lovely Takemichi, Kokonoi, and Inupi.

"Im sorry for doing whatever I did to you.." Kokonoi apologized. "It's really fine!!" Takemichi smiles. "Anyway.. where do you want to go first michi??" Inupi questions.

Takemichi Looks at Inupi concerned. "M-michi? Who? Me?" Takemichi points at him self. "Yeah? You?" Inupi points at Takemichi.

"Ah, I am a bit hungry, can we go to the cafeteria first?" Takemichi says. "Sure!" The three friends run off to the cafeteria. On the way they bumped into a group of people. Takemichi suddenly felt like he knew the people. "A-Ah.. Ran, Rindo, Kakucho, izana.. and everyone else.." Takemichi says worryingly.

-shoot!! I'm so dead..

He felt knifes behind his back. He sank down about to cry. "Leave him alone," Inupi grabs Takemichi and Runs off laughing. "Hey!! Give him back!!" Draken yells out.

Kokonoi and inupi run around the college until they enter a empty room. "That was close.." Takemichi says panting, "Close? You were getting carried, We were running" Inupi pants. "O-oh.." takemichi forgot about the gangs his mind was on kokonoi.

"K-Kokonoi!!" Takemichi turns around to face kokonoi who Didn't Look very well. Kokonoi gently fiddles with Takemichis hair. Suddenly the door slammed open to reveal the gangs. Takemichi felt Someone grab him by the waist. "Kokonoi?!" Takemichi looked around still worried for Kokonoi.

"Behind you!" Kokonoi smiles. Kokonoi places Takemichi back down trying to be gentle. "You have nowhere to run." Baji cracks his knuckles. Ready to fight. "No way-" Inupi grabs the two of them and starts running. "How do you run with heels o-" "I rather not say that Michi~" Inupi puts a finger in his lips.

"Ah- okay." Takemichi says still Running. Takemichi was already tired after a few minutes of running. "Cant we Stop?! They're already gone!" Takemichi yells out. Suddenly Kokonoi swooped Takemichi out of his feet.

"But-"
"I'll be fine. Don't worry so much sweetheart."

Thank you for reading!Okay, Since my sisters finally out

Okay, Since my sisters finally out. I'm going to be making a new story.
I might continue, just don't know. Forgive me if I don't continue!
<3 good day!! And yes. It's gonna be a takemichi harem.