Chp 3

°Toman

°Toman.°
The next morning Takemichi woke up on the bed with Kazutora on the floor soundly sleeping. Takemichi had a shift later at 7:00 and it was already 6 so he got ready. He heard a sound coming from his room. "Kazutora-sama? Are you awake?" Takemichi was brushing his teeth. "Yeah i am pretty boy.." Kazutora yawned. "Okay im going for my shift now would you like to come?" Takemichi asks. "Yeah.." Kazutora was still tired. "By the way.. im gonna be your new roommate." Kazutora announces. "Okay..uh.. i only have 2 rooms anyway.." Takemichi chuckles. "Lets get going pretty boy." Kazutora says walking in the bathroom all dressed.

They both arrived at the cafe at 6:50. "Ah. Morning Takemichi!" Hinata smiles brightly. "Morning." Takemichi smiles back. Kazutora looked around. "There isn't really much employees are there." Kazutora whispers. "Yeah.. Hinata doesn't know how to work a business that much." Takemichi scratches his check. "Ill become the chef." Kazutora smiles. "YES YES YES!!!" hinata had secretly heard the twos conversation. "How do i apply..?" Kazutora asks. "Just sign here."

Takemichi served a lot of people. The bell once again rang. "Hello. I am Takemichi Hanagaki and i will be serving you today." Takemichi looked up to once again see the rude glasses man and the nice twin braided man, "im Ran Haitani. And this is my brother Rindo." Nice braided man smiles. "Ah.. okay.. whats your order?" Takemichi smiles. "Just coffee jelly and ice cream." After a few second Ran and Rindo got seated.

"Kazutora-sama! Take this order!" Takemichi throws the writing pad to Kazutora. "HA- who in the world would have ice cream and coffee jelly??" Kazutora luaghed but sadly took it too far that he laughed like a maniac. "Get back to work KAZUTORA HANEMIYA." Hinata yells from her office room.

The cafe bell rang again but this time it was someone who hasnt been here before. "Hello! I am Takemichi Hanagaki! And i will be the one who is serving you today!" Takemichi always said it more expressively to new comers to the cafe. "Whatever just get us a table that fits at least 17 people." The man says. "Sure!" Takemichi smiled at him.

Takemichi got the person a table for 17 people and a bunch of people came in the cafe. That made kazutora and the haitani brothers flinch. "Toman." Kazutora whispers.

"Hey WAITERRRRRR" an man from the group yells out. "C-coming!!" Takemichi was on his way until one of the group members tripped him. "Ow!" Takemichi fell face first. Some of The group members started to laugh at him. "You guys can trip a waiter like that!!!" Kazutora yells while running to Takemichi.  The members stared at kazutora.

"Kazutora!?" One of them says surprised. Takemichi looks up. "Gah... Tora you know them?!" Takemichi asks speechless. "What's up with the nick name pretty?" Kazutora asks. "Just answer my question!" Takemichi hit kazutoras Head softly, "it's a gang! Uh. I have one too!" Kazutora says trying to stop Takemichi from hitting him. "Oh. I completely forgot that Hanma texted me that you were in a gang." Takemichi sighs.

Takemichi was finally on his feet and the Cafe bell once again rang. Takemichi looks over to see Emma. "Emma-sama, weren't you on a break?" Takemichi asks. While the 17 people were still talking. "Oh! Yes! I just need hinata-chan!" Emma calls out. The 17 people stopped talking and looked over at her. "Hinata is at her office." Takemichi smiles. "Also can you tell her to fire tora? He can't cook.." Takemichi laughs nervously. "Sure!" Emma says as she disappears into the staff room.

The gang couldn't see who they were talking to at all. They ignored it anyway. "What do you mean I can't cook?!" Kazutora asks. "You almost burnt the kitchen.." Takemichi nervously laughs. "How'd you find out!?" Takemichi points to the doorway. "I was watching you.." Hinata call kazutora to her office. "COMING!!" kazutora had interrupted lots of customers even toman.

✨(still in cafe)
Kazutora did get fired, sadly the gang and the haitani brothers were still in the cafe. "H-Hey! Tora! Go back home!" Takemichi sighs trying to get Kazutora off his feet. "Please I don't wanna leave youuuu" Kazutora sang. Takemichi laughs and crouch's down to Kazutora. "Im gonna be fine. I promise." Takemichi pats Kazutoras head. "Okay.. I'll see you at the house." Kazutora says standing up to his feet.

"Thank you."

End of °Toman

End of °Toman.°
We now know who the rude glasses man and the twin braided man are. So who's the gang members in Toman?
I did change a few things. And I'm very sorry for the late upload.
What do you guys think about KazuTake? Anybody? What about HaitanixTakemichi?? Hanma??
Anyway this is my first story if you don't know:D
GOOD BYEEE!!