Chp 4

°You're ours

                                                                                           °You're ours.°
Takemichi was still in the cafe cleaning up before closing. Then once again he felt uncomfortable, like he was being watched.

-that feeling.. ugh.. it's scaring me..

Takemichi closed the cafe and headed out. After a few seconds of walking the feeling once again came back. So he fastened his pace. He then bumped into someone. "GAH!!" Takemichi fell down to the ground. "Ah.. Hello again cafe waiter!" It was the braided man and the rude glasses man. "Ah..H-hello." Takemichi said. "It seemed as if you were scared.. are you alright?" Ran asked. "Ah, I-I felt as if I was being-" Takemichi paused to think. "Oh.. well I just needed to go home a bit early.." Takemichi had lied.

"Well then, would you like us to keep you company while you walk home?" Ran smiled. "O-oh.. Well.. if you like.." Takemichi smiles. They start to walk to Takemichis house. Takemichi felt more then one pair of eyes watching him. He grabbed Ran and Rindos arms and start to fasten the pace. "W-what's wrong?" Ran asks. "Don't ask questions.." Takemichi explained.

✨(Takemichis house.)
Takemichi opened the door quickly and led the brothers in.

-Tora isn't here.. he's probably meeting with friends again..

"So? Why did you make us walk faster?" Rindo questioned. "Ah- well.. uh.. Somebody was watching us.." Takemichi laughs nervously. "What's wrong with that?" Rindo says. "He- no.. They have been following me for quite awhile.." Takemichi replies. "Ah," Rindo was speechless. "So your telling us your not calling the police or anything!?" Ran shakes Takemichi. "Well it's not really a problem is it?" Takemichi questions. "Stalking? It's a big one." Rindo sighs.

Takemichi sits down on the ground. "What are you doing?" Rindo asks. Takemichi looks up and smiles. "Sitting on the floor is something I do when I feel uncomfortable, well, sometimes." Takemichi giggles. "Are we making you feel uncomfortable?" Ran sits down beside Takemichi. "No. Not at all," Takemichi laughs. 'Sigh' "How long has this been going on exactly?" Rindo asks as he sits down next to them.

A note popped up on Takemichis phone, it was Hanma.

Chat:
Hanma + Takemichi
-Doll?

-Kazutoras passed out, he can't come home yet.

-Okay!!:DD

-He'll be home by tomorrow don't worry.
*seen

-I won't worry, or I'll try!
seen*

End of chat

"Who was it?" Ran asked. "Hanma. Kazutora can't come home since he's drunk." Takemichi chuckles. "Do you want us to stay with you?" Rindo asks unexpectedly. Takemichi blushes. "Y-you guys really don't need to!!" Takemichi crosses his hands. "No we want to!" Ran says excitedly. 'Sigh' "Do you want to have d- Dinner? No thanks." Rindo finished the sentence.

"Alright." Takemichi waves them goodbye and runs upstairs. Takemichi slammed the door shut. "I can't even face regulars without having to blush..." Takemichi knew the brothers now knew that Takemichi finds them attractive. "AHHHH I HATE THIS I HATE THIS!!" Takemichi screamed in his pillow.

The door slammed open. "Gah-!!" Takemichi flinched. It was Ran and Rindo. "What are you guys doing here?" Takemichi says as he starts to turn red. "We want to ask you a few questions." Rindo smirked.

-Why did I have to say those things out loud!?!?

"Do you have a lover or are you dating anyone?" Ran grins. Takemichi turns red. "I-I use to?" Takemichi turned redder.
"Ah."

FlashBack //Contains: HanTake// Only 1-3 Paragraphs long //
(2nd year of high school)
"Doll!!" Hanma yells as he hugs Takemichi from behind. "Love!!" Takemichi says as he turns around to hug Hanma back.
"I missed you.." Takemichi says softly. "Why is that?" Hanma gently smiles. "I don't know.. I just do.."

✨(3rd year of Highschool)
"We want you to break up with him or he dies." A man says. "What!? No!!" Hanma yells. "Do it." The man bellowed.

✨(at school)
"Doll..." Hanma Looks down at Takemichi. "Hm?" Takemichi gently smiles, "I want to break up with you." Hanma says unhesitatingly. "Wha- what? Why!?" Takemichi smile faded. Hanma Just walked away.

End of flashback //

"He.. was my first," Takemichi softly chuckles a tint of blush on his face. "W-Well!! Not my first uh.. thing that boys or girls do, just t-the first person I dated!!" Takemichi says making random hand gestures. "Oh-? So now your talking smack bout Hanma pretty boy~?" Kazutora was leaning on the doorway while Hanma was grinning at him.

"HANMA!?" Ran looks over at Kazutora and Hanma. "Ah.. Tora. Your home.. Ran and Rindo are staying here for the night.. they can sleep in my room." Takemichi says unpleasantly. "But- no buts Tora." Takemichi interrupted Kazutora. "And.. Hanma, you can stay the night if you want.. just sleep in Kazutoras room." Takemichi gets up and pulls Ran and Rindo out the living room.

They entered the bathroom, "here, you both can shower. I'll give you clothes just tell me your sizes." Takemichi says about to leave the room. "Uh large or medium?" Ran says confused. "What do you mean "large or medium?" Do you not know your sizes..." Takemichi says as he walks back into the bathroom. "I don't know.. Ran just gets anything he thinks will fit us." Rindo says as a cold sweat dropped. "Ah, then I'll just get you both large.." Takemichi sighs as he exits the bathroom.

"Oh you're so pretty it hurts.."
"I want him, He's ours."

End of °You're ours

End of °You're ours.°
Oh wow, I have no words.
Not a very interesting chapter other then Takemichi and Hanma dating.
Lol Hanma told Takemichi Kazutora was drunk so they could see what he was up to.
What's next Toman?
And to be honest I think the pictures are giving you hints😭 really my fault I pick the pictures