Chapter 6

Issei arrived at his home where Rias was making dinner.

Issei spoke, "I'm home."

"Oh welcome back home Issei." Rias responded with a gentle smile.

Rias is still upset that Issei is the red dragon Emperor and he has to fight the white dragon Emperor. She didn't want lose someone dearly years ago.

Issei sat down on a chair and dinner was served.

Issei spoke, "Time to dig in."

Issei and Rias began to eat. Issei innocence didn't notice that Rias was looking at him.

Rias spoke to herself, "I lost my beloved Issei, he was killed by my brother. I lost my peerage, status, and my powers as a devil. I want to see my home world to burn."

In the distance Sona peerage were looking through the apartment. They were shocked to see someone.

Tusbaki spoke, "Is that Rias?"

"It looks exactly like her but no one in the universe can look like her crimson hair." Saji spoke.

"We must report it." One their partner spoke.

Everyone spoke, "Yea."

Half of the peerage left the location to report to Sona. Sona was in her apartment drinking wine. She saw her magic symbol began to appear.

It appears her queen and the half of the peerage.

Sona spoke while drinking her wine, "That was quick. When though it was a hour."

Tusbaki spoke, "We found Rias with Issei."

Sona spit out her wine and began coughing.

Sona spoke, "Wait. Say it again."

"We found Rias with Issei." Tusbaki spoke again.

Sona began to smile with tears and spoke, "Thank goodness she is okay. We must report to her brother."

Before Sona could make magic circle Tusbaki immediately spoke, "Calm down Sona. It seems Rias has no magical powers."

Sona asked, "What? Tell me why."

"As far I can sense it. It seems there is seal on her." Tusbaki answered.

Sona began to wonder there something more that her friend disappearance. There was no searching parties. Issei death. She doesn't understand what was the catch. The kid Issei looks like exactly the other Issei also the red dragon Emperor.

The more Sona thought the more she began to realize. It was all a plan. Maybe the misinformation was to cover up a plot that was planned.

Sona spoke to her peerage with a serious tone, "Everyone you must guard Rias and Issei 24/7. While I'll try figure out what is going on."

Her peerage bowed and left in a magic circle. Sona was flaming her aura in anger.

Sona cursed, "Sirzerks! The faction leaders! I'll come back with the red dragon Emperor to destroy you all!"

Sona was determined to train Issei with fiber with her being.

After a few days Issei was learning more of the supernatural before he started his training. He learned he had a rival the white dragon Emperor. The previous host was exactly like him but differences in personalities.

Issei was wanting to get strong to protect his loved ones. He continued to exercise.

As Rias was seeing Issei was getting stronger with every training it comes. What was funny Rias notice Issei body wasn't normal. He started to develop muscle to his body. She hopes Issei could defend himself from the supernatural.

There was a question on Rias mind, "How he was able awaken his sacred gear? Was there someone who knew abot sacred gears?"

In Issei sleep he dream bit of pieces about older self like he lived there. He began to wonder if there was a meaning behind it.

In the deminsion gap Great red was flying around as always.

Red spoke, "I see Issei Hyodo. You started to see your past very quickly. I wonder if you regained all your memories what will you do?"