Chapter 28

After a few months Issei was returning home from the store. He was carrying sweet and desserts. Then after returning he was in front of a mansion. Which where its his parent's house. Sona was the one who renovated the house so they can live together. To his parents surprise he introduced the girls to them which were happy also to see Rias. 

His parents asked them a lot of questions to Rias to what happened to the other girls, which Rias responded there was a huge fight among with them so they split up. Issei's mother was sad she won't be able to see Koneko, Irina, Xenovia, Akeno and Asia (Rossweisse never met Issei's parents.) Issei's mom was happy to see new girls and friends in Issei's group which were Rias, Naomi, Kuroka, Ravel, Le Fay, Sona, and Kuroka. His friends were Arthur, Gasper, Bikou and Fenrir (mascot) including Sona's peerage.

Back to the present Issei entered to his home and spoke, "I'm home."

Rias came in first to greet Issei and had belly on her which she was four months in.

"Welcome home Issei. Oooo you got me treats." Rias spoke with happiness.

Issei smiled and took out a box of strawberry flavor pocky and gave it to Rias before kissing her. Rias took the pocky with her starting walking with small steps like a penguin to her couch. Issei found it adorable to see his girl happy.  He walked in the living room where the rest of his harem was. 

Naomi spoke, "Welcome back Issei."

Issei spoke, "Hello. I got treats."

All of the girls got up and went towards to Issei to pick their treats, his harem had a small belly forming on them. Kuroka was three months old in her. Naomi, Ravel, Le Fay were two months in. Sona being the latest was one month in which wasn't visible yet but was confirmed she is pregnant. They all were happy to get their treats from their lover. Issei's mother was happy to get see her grandchildren.

Issei had learned that the girls were wanting his attention to them since their moods are sensitive. Rias was the one who needed him the most since she was traumatized by Issei's death.

Issei went to the couch and sat next to Rias which she hugged him while eating her pocky snack.

Rias spoke, "Aren't you going to see your three girlfriends?"

"Yeah but I would like to spend with you all." Issei responded.

Rias and the other girls smile at his comment. 

Rias spoke, "You better get moving before they looking for you."

"Right. I'll see you in the afternoon. " Issei spoke.

Issei gave of the girls a kiss before he left. After he left the house he notice the sky was getting cloudy.

Issei spoke, "There was no rain for today."

"Hmmm. Something could be going on." Driag spoke.

Issei didn't mind much and started heading to a cafe where his three girlfriends are waiting. After a few minutes of walking he entered the cafe and saw Maruyama, Katase and Aika waiting for him. 

He walked towards them and spoke, "Sorry keep you all waiting."

Aika spoke, "So you were playing with lovers? Tell me did you.."

Before could say another word in she could her mouth covered by Katase hand.

Katase spoke in a embarrassment, "We are in a public place."

The customers and servers looked at Issei with awe and disgust. They began to talk about him that he is a womanizer.  issei felt the disappointment of the people.