𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 |𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐏𝟔𝐒|

|not proofread, comment n vote!|

𝖱𝗈𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋, 𝖭𝖸

𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟣𝟦𝗍𝗁,𝟣𝟣:𝟤𝟤 𝖠𝖬

𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗏

_____ 𝖸𝖮𝖴 were currently in school. Sitting down, waiting for your best friend to show up. He'd texted you a few minutes earlier telling you that he'd be a little late, it was almost lunchtime now, so "a little late " was a stretch.

You slouched in your seat as the teacher continued rambling on about how she'd be gone next week and you'd all have a substitute from Monday through Thursday. It was also valentines day so you'd brought a small gift for Namil.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

" 𝖣𝖺𝗆𝗇 this shit heavy" Namil whispered to himself as he walked down the school hall, making his way to the cafeteria. "Damn Namil, who you get that shit for?" his homeboy Noah asked, dapping him up before grabbing one of the bags to help him carry to the table Y/n sat at with her friends.

𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗉𝗈𝗏

" 𝖸𝖮 𝖸/𝖭 " a familiar voice yelled, making me turn my head to see Namil jogging over to me. "Oh shit, hey Namy," I said, smiling as he approached me, my smile almost immediately dropping when I saw all the valentines shit he was holding in his hands.

I thought, "this shit isn't for me." or "damn did he get a girlfriend?" and if he did, "why didn't he tell me, I thought we were best friends." my mind flooded with endless thoughts as Namil pulled me into a hug. "Happy Valentine's day," he said softly as I took in the memorable scent of the Versace cologne he usually wore.

"Happy Valentine's day Namil" I giggled, pulling away from the hug as I leaned over to grab the small red bag that sat in front of me. "Well, this is for you" I lowly muttered as he took the gift with a smile on his face. "Come on, we gon open our shit here," he said, grabbing my hand as he led me over to a booth.

He sat beside me with the bag in his hand, slowly opening it as I pulled out my phone to record his reaction. First, he pulled out the box of silver Airpods max's. "Oh shit, you ain't have to" he smiles. putting them aside as he grabs the second item, which was a new phone case because his shit is ALL fucked up.

𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗏

"Damn ma, thank you" he smiles before his homeboy comes up to you both, handing Namil the multiple gifts. You finally put it together that they were in fact, all for you. "Take these first Y/n" he chuckled handing you the vase of artificial roses. "I know real ones die quick as shit, so you can have these forever" he explains, scratching the back of his neck.

"Thank you Namy, how thoughtful" you giggle, setting the flowers aside as he hands you a small gift box. You gently shake the box before opening it, seeing that it was a silver locket. "Oh my god," you smiled, opening the small heart-shaped jewelry to see an old picture of you and namil at your freshman prom.

"This is so cute" you added, as namil took the necklace so he could place it on you. You lifted up your hair as he clipped the necklace together before turning around to tightly hug him. "Thank you" you smiled into the hug as he handed you a small envelope.

"Boy what the hell is this?" you laughed, tearing open the small envelope before carefully reading it. "Will you be my girlfriend?" the card read, with two small squares beneath the statement.

You softly giggled before grabbing a pen from the side of your backpack, playfully covering up your answer as you x'd off your box of choice before sliding the paper back to namil.

☒ ☐

YES NO

"Oh, word?" he said, looking up from the paper as he pulled you in closer to him. " Word ." you giggled as you closed the gap between you two, placing a soft kiss on his lips. "I love you," he said after pulling away, resting his head on your shoulder as he looked up at you with his hazel eyes.

"Love you too Namil."

A/N: the first request chapter is concluded chile

A/N: the first request chapter is concluded chile. hope you all enjoyed!

[requested by ] PHARMACYTICKET