𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 |𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐆𝐎|

|not proofread, comment n vote!|

𝖺𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺 , 𝗀𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝖺

     _____ 𝖨𝖳'𝖲 a Friday, 2:30 am

     _____ 𝖨𝖳'𝖲 a Friday, 2:30 am. You've been working your ass off these past few weeks, for nothing Except for your pride.

You always felt lazy considering your boyfriend Andre was a rapper and brung in most of the money, and you didn't want to seem like the female to always sit on your ass since the fans always were on your dick.

You told Andre you'd be home by 2AM.

 And obviously, he was hesitant about letting you work this late, or early. But with a little convincing, he finally agreed. You were currently sitting at your desk finishing up a work essay until your phone lit up, beginning to ring. You look to see who's calling you, and who else would it be...? Andre.

"Hello?" you muttered, tapping your nails against the desk. "Hey baby, you aight?" he said in a raspy voice, sounding half asleep. "I'm tired, just working Andre." you bluntly reply, sighing. 

"Ma, it's 3:40. You gotta come home," Andre says. you look over in the corner of your laptop and see the time; 3:45 am. "damn," you silently cursed to yourself before shutting your laptop. "I'm on my way Dre," you said, beginning to clean up your surroundings.

"Be safe. I love you," he mutters. "I love you more" you replied before ending the call so you could begin heading out. You quickly grabbed all of your shit off the table and hurried outside to your car, turning on the ignition and pulling out of the driveway.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

   _____𝖥𝖨𝖭𝖠𝖫𝖫𝖸, you were home. You take out your key and open the door to see your boyfriend, Andre sitting on the couch with his head down as he scrolls on his phone. He noticed your presence, patting his lap signaling for you to come here.

You put your bags down and walked over to your 𝖢𝖫𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖫𝖸 tired man and sat in his lap. He immediately wraps his arms around your waist and buries his head in your neck, Inhaling your scent.

4:00 AM

"I missed you." Andre smiles, peppering small kisses in the crook of your neck. "I missed you more Andre, trust" you giggled, playing with his cotton candy-colored locs. Andre squeezed you tighter and pulled you back onto the couch. The both of you now laying down as he pulled you closer to him, Admiring your beauty. 

"You must like what you see?" you joke, doing the Debbie Ryan. "You so corny" Andre laughs, placing a kiss on your lips. "You love me though" you smile, rolling your eyes. "Of course I do, You tryna smoke though Y/n?" Andre asks, getting up from the couch.

"Mhm, not tonight. I gotta go shower baby, I'm tired" you sighed. heading to you and Andre's shared room.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

After you got out of the shower you put on one of Andre's shirts and hopped into bed. Andre was still downstairs doing lord knows what as your phone was keeping you occupied, watching TikToks until Andre came upstairs, falling onto the bed. 

"Boy get off of me" you laugh as Andre smothers you, kissing all over your face. You eventually succeeded in pushing him off of you until he pulled you back in his lap again. "Missed you Forreal, you gotta stop working them hardcore ass hours bae" Andre expresses, caressing your face as you lay your head on his chest. 

"I know baby" you laugh, beginning to doze off. You remember hearing Andre talking about you quitting the job until he could hear your faint snores as you fell asleep.

 You remember hearing Andre talking about you quitting the job until he could hear your faint snores as you fell asleep

A/N: nice - this a redone chapter from my old book ! hope u enjoyed it