𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 |𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐑𝐒|

requested by KAIRIZ-

{ya know this aint proofread lmao, make sure to vote n shit}

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 Kairi's boyfriend, Deante finally comes home from a few weeks of touring.

" I might get a ticket tonight, tryna make it to your crib "

" TE "

I'm 30 minutes away.

doors unlocked.

read at 11:32 pm

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

HOUSTON HEIGHTS, TEXAS.

𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Kairi had just gotten out of the shower, now laying on the end of her & Deante's king-sized bed as she waited for him to finally come back home. 

He'd spent almost three weeks touring around different states, and due to her being in college she sadly couldn't attend. Kai was absolutely ecstatic to finally be able to see her man after almost a month of his absence. 

Kai soon made her way off the bed to head downstairs, feeling the slightest bit hungry. 

She trotted down the multiple stairs in the big house, wearing nothing but one of Deantes' "RR" hoodies that barely reached past her thighs before slowly making her way into the infamous kitchen that was seen in multiple Summrs' live streams.

Kairi then opened the fridge, reaching for a small Ziploc bag of grapes, just something to hold her over until she smoked. Before closing the fridge she checked Deante's location seeing he was now stopped at a gas station in Houston.

Only fifteen minutes away from her as the penthouse the two of them lived in was located in Houston Heights. Kai was now seated on the couch with a rolling tray positioned on her lap as  'Fatman' the French bulldog that Deante had bought for her huffed for attention as she carefully rolled her joint. 

Giveons music was blasting through the house as Kairi hopped up to slide the balcony door open, seeing a glimpse of a similar black Maybach in the parking lot. She smiled in comfort before lighting up her joint. "Fat Fat, your daddy's here!" Kairi cooed to the dog who immediately ran to the door, longing to see his other parent.

 Kai then took her last puff before hearing Deante's faint footsteps grow louder until the doorknob could be heard turning, causing the puppy to begin barking until he saw the lightskin man's figure, immediately running to jump on him while Kairi grinned, walking up to him to grab his bags. 

"Welcome home baby" Kairi spoke before inching her hand up to Deante's chin and rubbing his bottom lip before placing a sweet kiss on his lips. After pulling away, Kai threw both of Te's bags into the studio that was downstairs before swiftly making her way back over to him.

Deante was now seated on the couch in a man spread, scrolling on his phone before seeing Kairi in his peripheral, causing him to set his phone down as she sank down onto his lap, wrapping her arms around the boy's neck as she got comfortable. 

"We missed you Rino" She whispered, now in the comfort of her boyfriend's arms. Letting him rock them back and forth as she spoke. "I missed y'all more bae" Deante spoke in a soft mellow tone while rubbing her back, watching Fatman run up the stairs from a distance. 

'Garden Kisses' by Giveon could be heard while Deante began getting touchy with the girl, his fingers now reaching into the sweatshirt she had on, his hands now rubbing up and down her bare back. "Damn–" the girl hummed in satisfaction, moving her head from Deante's neck, now laying on his chest.

"Aye, c'mere" Deante muttered, picking the girl's face up so he could place an open-mouth kiss on her lips, Kai then swiftly enters her tongue into Te's mouth, taking him by surprise as he places his hand on the base of her neck, gaining his dominance back as Kairi felt her knees go weak in the process. 

After a few minutes, Deante finally pulled away. Tired of the foreplay and was impatiently ready to fuck his girlfriend after being away for so long. Te wasted no time, not even caring to take off her [his] hoodie as he lifted her off his lap to place her beside him. Kairi already knowing what to do, swiftly dropped to her knees to pull down his grey sweats.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Fuckkk-, slow down" Kairi moaned out as Deante grabbed a handful of her braids, pulling her head back so she was resting on his chest as he snapped his hips, sending powerful thrusts into her.

Kai was currently leaning over the couch arm, while Deante firmly grabbed onto her hips, sending the girl into a state of euphoria as he was hitting all of the right spots. "shit, shit, shittt" she whined, feeling Deante slow down to watch the way he slid in and out of the girl as she painted his dick, her bodily fluid spilling all over him. 

"you missed me huh?" Deante mutters, letting a deep sigh out as Kai began tightening around him. "Mhmm" she hummed, hoping it'd be enough of an answer as she couldn't form any type of words but profanities.

 "Kai, use yo words" He spoke again, this time placing a piercing slap on the girl's ass, causing a moan to erupt from her as she enjoyed the pleasure of the stinging on her bottom half.

 "fuckk, yes daddy I missed you so much" she managed to whine out as Rino sped up again, chasing his nut. "I missed you more, especially this pussy Kai" Deante groaned out as Kairi began pushing his hips back, in an attempt to slow down his thrusts. 

"Stop that shit before I fuck you up" Deante spoke, grabbing her hand and placing it behind her back. Ignoring her pleads and cries for him to slow down. "mnmf—I'm cummin' te" Kairi whined out before letting go. Deante wasn't too far from his high as he began to fuck her at an eccentric pace.

Kairi, now overstimulated had tears falling from her face as Deante filled her up, sending slow strokes as he painted her walls. —"you having my baby too" was all Kai heard before dozing off in Rino's arms. 

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

A/N: nvr proofread lmao , now the gc won't murder me. make sure to vote n shit, and follow me if you don't alr, also send requests in my announcements or dm me. idm!

<3