𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 |𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐀|

wsm yall, how evb been?

[ NOT proofread]

the characters are aged up by a year + in this chapter  

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

3:43 AM

TOKYO, JAPAN

 You were currently in a rut. Right now, you were hurrying out of your Uber and into the Haneda Airport because quite frankly, you couldn't afford to miss your flight back to Thailand. 

You were an exchange student born & raised in Japan due to your father being stationed there a little bit before you were conceived. Your mother and father always did the best they could do with trying to get you into the best schools since you were young. And now that you were finally in college they could sit comfortably knowing their daughter was going somewhere in life.

You had gone to visit your parents in Japan over fall break. Filling them in on your freshman year of college, the ups & downs like the happy times and even the depressing times which was normal for your first year of college. All you knew was that you were so happy with what you'd achieved in such a short amount of time as you were working so incredibly hard for your nursing degree.

"BOARDING FLIGHT 208... TOKYO TO PATTAYA CITY, THAILAND"

You were so relieved that you didn't miss your flight despite waking up a little late. You lazily pick up your bookbag before slipping back into your cheetah print slides before making your way into the boarding line with your coffee in hand as Frank Ocean played through your Airpod Max headphones.

As you got up to the front of the line you shuffled through your bag trying to find your phone so you'd be able to pull up your ticket information for the woman to scan, but in the process your headphones found a way off your neck, falling to the ground. "Fuck." you whisper, pulling your phone from the bag before zipping it back up.

And just as you were about to bend down to grab your headphones, a hand met yours, placing the shiny white headphones into your palms. You quickly look up to thank him, not expecting him to catch your eye as much as he did. he had long black locs that were up in a loose ponytail with a few locs hanging low but still revealing his very attractive face. 

He stood in black flared Adidas sweatpants, a Balenciaga hoodie with a pair of Draco slides on his feet. he also had the same headphones hanging around his neck, "Thank you" You spoke, not wanting to weird the boy out any longer with your staring as you quickly turned back around to let the lady at the desk scan your ticket before entering the long hallway to your plane.