𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐎𝐔𝐓 |𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊|

|not proofread, comment n vote!|

𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗑, 𝖭𝖸

𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗏

𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗏

____"𝗞𝗮𝘆 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗲?" you sigh out, asking your boyfriend for the 3rd time today if you could top. "No ma, I already toldchu no," Kay says again. Causing you to sigh as you went upstairs, beginning to roll a blunt. 

A few minutes later you found your way back downstairs, hardly dressed in anything but one of Kay's wifebeaters with no bra and a pair of red underwear. You made your way onto Kevin's lap before sparking the blunt up and wrapping your arms around his neck as you began to cyph.

"Hm, Pa" you hummed, putting the blunt between his lips as he played 2k, he blew into it twice before taking a long drag and blowing it away from you. You quickly began to feel the effect of the weed, causing you to slowly trail wet kisses along Kay's throat. 

He continued to smoke the blunt, while you slowly grinded in his lap, feeling him brick up by the second. "Can we go upstairs, Kay?" You calmly ask as he puts out the blunt and begins carrying you up the stairs. before sitting down on the bed as you continue to place love bites on his neck.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"Fuck Y/n" a low groan came from Kay, initiating that you found his sweet spot. Causing you to nip at it again whilst continuing to rut your hips back and forward on him. "You gotta chill ma" Kay groaned once again, attempting to pull your shirt off of you before you swatted his hands away.

"Uh uh, Don't touch me yet" You insisted, as you lower yourself to your knees, starting to remove Kay's pants before you reached his member, spitting in your hands before gently stroking him up and down. "Ma quit teasin" Kay muttered as you placed a kiss on his tip before you put your lips around him.

You looked up at Kay, watching his eyes tremble shut as you circled your tongue around him, causing his breaths to quicken. You slowly run your tongue up and down his length, using your hands to please what your mouth couldn't reach.

"Damn mama, just like that" Kay moaned out, gently holding the back of your neck as you lowered yourself farther, instantly gagging as Kay pushed your head down. "Don't stop ma, please. I'm close" Kevin hummed, leaning his head back as his breathing began to hitch.

He then holds your head down in one spot before releasing into your mouth. You don't stop though, stroking him a few more times until he tapped you to let up. You got up, giggling as you took off the white wifebeater that was covering your body before towering over Kay's overstimulated body.

You pull your panties aside before lining Kay up to you and sinking down on him, causing you both to let out soft moans. Your mouth fell agape as you slowly rolled your hips on him, holding his chest as you rode him, basically bottoming out.

A string of moans left Kay's mouth, thrilling you as you'd never seen him this way before. "I'm doing good baby?" you asked before leaning down to place kisses on the previous marks you'd made on his neck. 

Kay then grabbed your waist. Fucking up into you, causing you to limp out and fall onto his chest and attempt to push him away. "Nah don't run Y/n, you was just talking shit" Kay laughed, trashing into you, chuckling as an array of loud whimpers left your mouth.

"~Kay I'm gonna cum" you whined as turned you around on your back and pulled out before slamming back into you, causing your back to arch off the bed. "Hold that shit" was all he said as he raised your legs onto your chest.

"I c-can't." you cried as Kay pushed down on your abdomen, stimulating you even more. "You can cum mami" Kay allowed, speeding his thrust up as he was close as well. 

You felt him twitch inside of you before an audible moan left his mouth as he finished inside of you. "Y/n go pee" Kay muttered, slapping your ass as he pulled out. "I can't fucking get up nigga" you smartly replied, feeling your legs ache.

"Don't get smart" Kay warned you, throwing you over his shoulder before walking into your shared bathroom. 

"And quit fuckin playin wit me Y/n." 

____________

a/n: this freaky deeky ass shit.