𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 |𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐏𝟔𝐒|

|not proofread, comment n vote!|

𝖱𝗈𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋, 𝖭𝖸

____ it was currently 12:00 pm on the dot, and your boyfriend was seated between your legs sitting on the floor playing Fortnite while you played through his now, neck-length curls

____ it was currently 12:00 pm on the dot, and your boyfriend was seated between your legs sitting on the floor playing Fortnite while you played through his now, neck-length curls. "I been tryna figure out what to do with it, but ion wanna cut it. feel me?" Namil says, looking up at you.

"I can always braid it for you baby" you insisted, causing namil to laugh in disbelief. "You can braid?" he asks, laughing "Nevermind, fuck you" you huff, mushing his head forward. "Bro, Y/n come on, do my hair ma" Namil pleads. 

You just roll your eyes before getting up to walk into your and Namils ​​shared bathroom before grabbing all the hair items under the sink. "You want me to pull it out some Namy?" you exclaim, asking him from the other room. "Shit , I don't know" he shrugs, walking into the bathroom with you. 

"Mhm, come on lemme wash it" you giggle, taking his shirt off of him. "Bird chest ass" you giggle before turning the tub water on. "Namy, go get a towel from the closet," you say to him as you walk back into your room to grab an old shirt. "ALEXA, PLAY MY SHOWER PLAYLIST" you claim as Namil comes back with a towel wrapped around his neck. 

"Hm baby~ you too tall, you gotta bend down" you giggle, beginning to wet your boyfriend's hair. "Is the water too hot baby?" you question, making sure the temperature was bearable. "It's a little hot" he admits as you turn the nob down. "That's better, thank you ma," he says as you rub your tiny fingers through his scalp.

You grab the shampoo, squeezing a generous amount in your palm before evenly distributing it through his loose curls. "That feels good as hell" he laughs as you continue washing it, singing along to Summer Walker's "Deep".

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

You had just washed the conditioner out of Namil's head, now you had an old teeshirt wrapped around his hair as you walked him into the bedroom, making sure to grab the blow dryer and all the other products. "Here Namil" you shout, throwing him his shirt back as you walk back over to him, letting him sit between your thighs.

Namil was chilling at this point, playing Roblox with his best friend Wesley as you parted his hair and added a heat protectant to it. You began blow drying it until it was all pulled out, giving namil a small bun as you sectioned off the side and began braiding. 

"Ouch, damn ma" Namil winced, tilting his head. "Nigga stop moving" you sternly say, popping him in the forehead with the brush. "Chill out with that," Namil said, pinching your thigh.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Now, you were about three braids in. and Namil had gone live on his alt account;

𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

[che] @ripmansion: nigga y/n can braid?

"Bro I said the same thing che" Namil laughed reading his comment, making you pop him in the head again. "Im sorry, I'm sorry, damn."

[bry] @jugged3: yall know y/n supawoman fr

"my son bryalle know, this why you my favorite bookie" you smile, making Namil groan. "that was too friendly."

[spec] @killspecc: omg is that Bryson Tiller playing in the back fuhhh

[wes] @fckyoupayme: she can braid that lightskin nigga hair but can't doordash me food.

"Wesley. eat a frank" you giggle, causing namil to look back at you. "don't talk to him like that" he says in a sassy voice. "bro, suck his dick or sum" you laugh, flipping the camera off before pushing namil from in between you. "all done."

"Damn nigga, you ain't have to push me like that. he laughed, pulling you into a kiss. You rolled your eyes before kissing him back, and before you could pull away he grabbed your chin, deepening the kiss. he then bit your bottom lip before inserting his tongue into your mouth, catching you totally off guard. 

You had to push him away, signally that he was still live.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

@fckyoupayme: zamnn , you a freakaleek huh ? 

[tana] @banahendrix: wtf i join to?

[amiri] @wormy445: yk tana gay ass is jealous  ^

@jaydeschrist: what he taste like y/n?

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"weed and fanta" you giggle before ending the live.

A/N: re-up request ! have a good day everyone <3