𝐕𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 |𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈|

𝖵𝖮𝖳𝖤 𝖵𝖮𝖳𝖤 𝖵𝖮𝖳𝖤 𝖡*𝖳𝖢𝖧!!!

vote goal: 33

[this is an archived chapter]

*𝖭𝖮𝖳 𝖯𝖱𝖮𝖮𝖥𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖣*

" ✦ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ✦ "

you're a famous fashion model engaged to rapper playboi carti. You have a scheduled interview with vogue but you had just given birth to your daughter "Yves " not even a month ago.

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 : 𝐉𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐍 " 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈 " 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

10:30AM

CALABASAS, CALIFORNIA 

✦ . ⁺ . ✦ . ⁺ . ✦

You were currently seated on the couch in your living room, breast feeding your daughter while your fiancé was in his studio room, opening beats with Ken & Lone. 

After Evie finished eating you decided to get somewhat "put together" for the home interview you had later with Joe Sabia. You decided since you didn't feel like running to check on her every five minutes you were just going to strap her onto your chest with a harness. 

You were already dressed but you needed to do your makeup, and freshen up your leave out before doing this interview. So that's exactly what you did while Jhene Aikos soft voice played through your speakers, not too loud do disrupt your baby from sleeping on your chest though. 

By the time you finished your hair and makeup it was about 11:25-11:30 and you were expecting a knock on your door in about thirty minutes, so you trot into your room to unharness Eve from your chest so you could place her in her crib while you ran upstairs to remind Jordan about the interview as he was such a forgetful individual. 

"Jordan." you spoke, opening his studio door. Ken & Lone immediately waving at you with warm smiles on their faces. "Hi boy's" you waved back before walking over to your lover who was sitting down in a rolling chair, motioning for you to have a seat on his lap to which you declined.

"Can't baby you been smoking." you explained to which he nodded, grabbing your hand. "I just came in here to remind you about the vogue interview at twelve" you added.

 "Oh shit, we disrupting you?" He questioned. "No, no I was just letting you know incase you heard a knock in a few babe minutes." you assured him before turning around to exit the red lit studio, but not before feeling a sharp slap on your backside, him to laugh while you walked away, flipping him off.

You then made your way into the kitchen, grabbing one of your kombucha's before trotting back into you & Jordans shared room to chill out. but it seemed as soon as you sat yourself down a knock was heard at the door, causing your puppy "Luci " to begin barking, setting your daughter off to start crying.

You sighed, picking your daughter up in hopes to calm her down while you went to answer the door "Luci shut the fuck up" you whisper-yelled not wanting to upset your daughter anymore. You finally opened to door to Joe with a camera in his hand.

 "Hi Y/n how are you th- Oh my god is that Eve?" He asked, "Hi Joe. And yes, this is my daughter Eve." you giggled, motioning for him to come in so you could lock the door .

 "And are you ready for this interview?" he added

"Of course, I'm stoked Joey" you playfully replied, walking into the kitchen to fix your daughter a bottle. "1. Okay well, Whats the first thing you thought about this morning?" Joe asked.

 "Uh... why's my daughter waking me up at 4AM to feed her?" you answered, making Joe laugh. "Ok, ok... 2. What do you feel like is making you so positive these days?" he asks. "Honestly, its having the family I never grew up with. I applaud myself everyday for the family I have because Jordan and Eve- both blessings." you smiled. 

Joe nods. "I love that. 3. How was your childhood?" Joe questions. "Uh, well for starters growing up in Southside Atlanta? whew, it was something I'll tell you. Nothing but trouble for children being raised in the area I was in." you spoke. 

"Honestly my childhood was really mediocre, growing up in a middle class family with mostly everything I needed but I just knew I couldn't live my life not being able to give my children whatever they wanted so I got the hell out of there as fast as I could." you ended, throwing Eve's bottle into the bottle warmer you had. "Well speaking of fast- 4. How fast would you say you get ready in the mornings with a new baby in the house?"

"Oh lord. Well since I have to wake up once at 4AM then 6AM to feed my baby, at four I usually work out, get showered, teeth brush and eat after feeding her then I just stay up and until it time for me to feed her again." you explained. 

"5. Whats your go-to breakfast?" 

"if Im in the mood to cook then its cheese grits, eggs and turkey sausage. but since I'm usually not in the mood to cook in the morning it's a bowl of captain crunch." you giggle, grabbing Eve's bottle before noticing someone was coming down the stairs. "Babe" Jordan called out handing you his phone. "Its momma, I think she mad we not coming to Atlanta for Christmas." he laughed. 

"Oh shit, wassup Joe" Jordan then waved before dapping up the man with the camera while you talked to mama Carter. "Momma, I can buy you and the family some tickets so y'all can come down here for Christmas. I just wanna be safe and not have Eve traveling until she's at-least a few months old." you explained to her.

"I understand, just have Jordan keep me updated baby" she spoke. "Yes ma'am, I love you" you waved. "I love you too baby, bye" was all you heard before the phone call ended. "And here Jordan, take this bottle. And the baby you gave me, and feed her. Thanks." you sighed.

"Mhm aight" he laughed, walking into you guys' bedroom. 

"Now lets go outside and finish this interview, shall we?" you giggled.

✦ . ⁺ . ✦ . ⁺ ✦ . ⁺ . ✦ . ⁺ ✦ . ⁺ . ✦ . ⁺  

FIN.