𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐋 |𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍|

[CHECK IN YA! SAY "YURRR"]

gon n' click det luh star while you here.

vote goal: 55

NVR PROOFREAD

(sssmut warning)

|a/n: there's gonna be a pt.2 to this btw chat|

「 ✦ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ✦ 」

Amari brings his girlfriend to LA during his tour with Che. But before the show in a few days, Amari buys "Universal Studios" tickets for him & 'the bro(s)'

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝗔𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗼𝗻 / 𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 

(𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱)

⌜ ⌝ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [ 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝖺 𝖿𝗅𝖾𝗑 - 𝗈𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇]

0:17 ——◦———— -2:58
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

⌞ ⌟

LOS ANGELOS, CA

「 9:56 A𝗠

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After what felt like hours of driving, you and your boyfriend Amari had finally arrived to your shared Airbnb with Che & Joey (wolfacejoey) The both of you had flew into LA this morning from New York (the previous shows' location). 

The flight landed 8 giving the two of you enough time to grab a rental so niggas wouldn't have to Uber everywhere. And since the both of you were already here you also made a stop by Roscoes' to pick up breakfast for everyone.

"Mari, wake up. We here" you chuckled, removing your lovers hand from the inside of your sweat-shorts, he claims the reason for putting his hands inside your pants is because "the warmth" helps him fall asleep. Amari had only been asleep for 30 minutes but there was no doubt. That food surely had is ass in a coma.

Amari rubbed his eyes watching his girlfriend get out the drivers seat to pop the trunk of the White Dodge Durango they'd rented previously. Y/n watched the dark-skin stretch his limbs before walking over to where she stood.