𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓! |𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐍|

|not proofread, comment n vote!|

TAMPA , FLORIDA

══════════════════
3:12 AM

You hummed along to the Lana Del Rey that played in your car as you waited for your boyfriend Jahseh to depart from his plane. he'd texted you a few minutes ago asking what gate you were parked at so you wouldn't have to walk around the airport and meet him since he knew it was way too early for you to be interacting with people and you were NOT a morning person.

"Oh my god bro what's taking him so long" you sighed before hearing your phone ring.  And it was a call from Jah of course as you swiped to answer his call. "Hello?" you groaned, still suffering from sleep brain. "Aye, mama pop the trunk for me I see the car." your boyfriend said. "mhm alright" you hummed out before ending the call so you could get out of the car to unlock your trunk.

You saw Jah with a black face mask on and his Platinum locs in a ponytail. "Hi baby" you smiled as he carried his snorelax bookbag on his back while rolling a black suitcase with him. You grabbed his suitcase and bag before tossing them
both in the trunk of your jeep.

Jah immediately pulled you into a tight bear hug before lowly speaking "I missed you Y/n" he Smiled as you placed a small peck on his lips, slowly rubbing his back as the two of you kept eye contact.

"Missed you more Seh, I'm tired though so let's go" you groaned out, making your way back in the driver's seat as Jah sat in the passenger before connecting his phone to your Bluetooth. "Ma Ma. I ended up finishing this song with Trip and PNB when I was in Atlanta." Jah proudly spoke as he pressed play on his phone.

Now Playing:     [BAD VIBES FOREVER]- XXXTENTACION 0:12 ❍─────── 2:43             ↻     ⊲  Ⅱ  ⊳     ↺  Volume:  ■■■■■■■■□□ 80%

The song started off beautifully with Jahsehs vocals flowing through the car. Not too loud or too quiet. You proceeded to drive through the early morning as the sun was just now coming up, the sky a breathtaking purple. Jahseh slowly placed his tattooed hand on your upper thigh, giving you chills as your bare legs were exposed in the pajama shorts you had on.

Jah had began rubbing his fingers up and down the scars on your thighs as you tried your best to stay focused on the road as you were now tired and aroused and Jahseh seemed to notice. Three weeks away from each other... and no sex? Jah would have you send videos, pictures and voice messages for him since you were away from each other that long.

Nothing and no one else turned him on anymore, nobody but you. And to say the least he always made sure you were aware of that. "Y/n pull over" Jahseh suddenly spoke, causing a confused look on your face "Huh-?" you spoke , Jahseh sighed having to repeat himself "Y/n pull over." he said again, this time more stern.

You rolled your eyes before pulling over into a empty parking lot of an abandoned looking outlet.  You then turned all your attention back onto Jahseh as he now had a dark look in his eyes.

"Aye take them shorts off" he demanded. before heading to the backseat. "You couldn't we wait till we got to the house Jahseh..?" you asked before slipping your shorts off in silent excitement. You then lowered the two front seats before climbing into Jah's lap. "Sexy ass bitch" Jahseh mumbled, making you giggle as he slowly lifted up the top you had on.

"You missed me like i missed you?" Jah asks you before connecting his lips to one of your pierced nipples. "Of course i did Ric." you answered, feeling the slight smile on his face as you called him by his middle name. Jahseh had then began placing kisses all up your collarbone, making your breath hitch everytime he'd brush over your sweet spot.

Childish Gambino was now playing as Jah slid your panties to the side of your thigh. You spit into your hand before reaching out into his boxers. You stroked him a few times causing a few groans and curses to leave his mouth. Eventually, you pulled his manhood from out his boxers before sinking down on him, earning a moan from the both of you.

"Here move back ma" Jahseh groaned, pulling away from you so he could lean your back onto the front seats. He then began fucking up into you, causing you to fall back foreword and lean into his chest had he firmly held your waste as he continued to give you slow & thorough strokes. "Damn, you okay ma?" Jasheh asked you, slowing down his pace as he noticed you hadn't removed your teeth out of his shoulder yet.

"Keep goinnn" You pleaded out while quickly nodding your head at Jahseh who completely stopped so he could lay you down on the seat before thrusting back into you without warning. You immediately wrapped your arms Jah's neck as he trapped his head in the crook of your neck, breathing heavily and sucking hickeys all over you.

"Baby look at me, Jah" you moaned out as Jahseh looks up at you. You tiredly mumble poke out your lips causing Jah to almost melt as he connected his lips to yours. You enjoyed kissing him so much too, humming as he tongues you down before pulling away with a small saliva rope.

Jah then began to speed up his thrusts again, using his freehand to rub your clit as you whimpered out, beginning to paint his dick. "you cummin'?" Jah then asks you, as you're too stunned to speak, replying with a simple nod.

You feel Jahs dick twitch inside you your cumming, causing you to tighten up even more, "Fuckk- Y/n" he moaned out before spilling his seed into you with a deep groan.

"You driving the rest of the way back" you muttered as Jahseh helped you slip your underwear back on. "I love you Seh" you smiled as he carried you back up to the front seat. "Love you more mama, i know you tired" He laughs, making you scoff in response.  "And dont think i forgot about that Plan B. Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy" you sleepily giggled, making him sigh at your remembrance.

"Walgreens opens at 8 Pa" you added.

"Stop killing my babies Y/n" Jah moaps before pulling off again, continuing your drive home.

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .┊ ┊ ⋆˚         ✧. ┊         ⋆ ★

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

A/N: go read my new slump6s x reader book called "retroville"

OUT NOW !