𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐘 |𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐍!|

|not proofread, comment n vote!|

𝗅𝗈𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌 , 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺

11:42 AM

   ____𝖸𝖮𝖴 woke up naked besides the underwear you had on, a pair of arms wrapped around your waist had pulled you in closer making you feel safe & secured. You looked up at the stranger seeing he had a light complexion, brown drop fade locs with 𝖫𝖮𝖳𝖲 of neck tattoos. 

One seemed to catch your attention the more you stared at the sleeping man. Your hand made its way to his neck tracing his tattoo. "leaves?" you questioned aloud, wondering the meaning of them. "Change," the man said, causing you to flinch in shock. 

"Shit, my bad I didn't know you were awake" you nervously giggled, pulling the covers up a little. 'You good, the tats. they mean change tho" He explained, ruffling his hands through his locs. "Ion wanna seem like.. you know? but I might have forgot ya name." the man laughs, shyly scratching the back of his neck.

"Pft, don't worry. I was crossfaded as fuck too" you smile, reassuring him. "It's, Y/n. You?" you answer before returning his question. "Autumn" he quickly replies, "Mhm, You and I both know ya mother didn't name you that" you chuckle, getting up from the bed, trying to search for your clothes.

"You looking fa these?" Autumn questions, holding up your bra and dress as he exits the bathroom. "Yes, thank you" you laugh, taking your clothes almost immediately realizing a hole in your dress. "Bro?" you question, holding up the clothing. 

"I mean look, a nigga was drunk and impatient. you can't blame me" He laughs, throwing you a towel, a pair of chrome hearts boxers, and a wife beater. "Toothbrushes under the sink too" 

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

𝖸𝖮𝖴 were both in his kitchen talking about everything, the conversation topics flowed so naturally. Autumn had picked you up from the chair you were sitting in and set you on the countertop. "Ion usually let shawties stay over, but you different." He says rubbing your thighs.

"Mhm," you hummed, not believing him. "I'm serious. I get good vibes from you" He laughed, reassuring you that he wasn't capping. You placed your hand on his ear and rubbed your fingers in between it, making him smile at the small action.

"I don't know you that well, but I want you." He blurts. "You're cute." you laugh moving in closer to place a small peck on his lips. "That's all a nigga get?" he questions, grabbing your throat gently before slipping his tongue into your mouth.

 "That's all a nigga get?" he questions, grabbing your throat gently before slipping his tongue into your mouth

A/N: just another quick re-up bc ian been updating . <3