#𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 |𝐂𝐇𝐄|

wsg ya , check in

wsg ya , check in.

I'm not back but I felt like writing sum small abt my man chile lmao.

{ya know this aint proofread lmao, make sure to vote n shit}

⋅⊰∙∘☾∘∙⊱⋅

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 you drunkenly text your ex boyfriend to come pick you up from a party.

OPENING IMESSAGE ....

CLOSING IMESSAGE

CLOSING IMESSAGE ....

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ─────

Chase was now speeding down the east Atlanta highway. He was happy, but also concerned for your safety and as to whether or not you had texted the right person. The two of you hadn't talked in almost a month. Due to you cutting off all communication with the boy after he decided to choose music over you.

You began smoking weed to forget your first love, partying and other spontaneous activities to keep yourself distracted, but it never seemed to work. you had also ended up moving to North Carolina so you wouldn't run into him, or any of his friends.  Atlanta was so big but yet it was such a small world.

But last week you found yourself giving into your best friend Skylar and agreeing to roomie with her before the summer ended, and now here you were.

It was currently eleven-something pm, multiple sweaty teenagers dancing to homixide gang, and the strong stench of weed & liquor mixed into the red lit room. Sky was upstairs getting her shit blown by some random darkskin she had just met, it wasn't any of your business, so you paid them no mind until you realized that Skylar was your ride back.

You could've ordered an uber but that tiny little voice in your head kept telling you to click on your pinned message, "My Love" aka, chase who just so happened to be pulling up.

───────────────

You soon received an "outside." text and quickly stumbled your way to the front door of the Airbnb. You then saw a familiar car in the Front. A black BMW with all of the windows tinted and you immediately felt a rush of nostalgia. You watched as the tall boy exited the car and made his way over to you. you smiled drunkenly watching him carefully make his way over to you. as he got closer you wearing. A white wife beater, a pair of gray sweat shorts, and his Draco slides, he also had his dreadlocks up in a high ponytail And that made you feel a typa way since you could see all of his features, his beautiful features.

"You ight Y/n?" the boy asked you as you threw yourself into his arms embracing him and inhaling his familiar scent. "Mhm" you hummed in response while shaking your head as he wrapped his arms around your waist. "You drunk as hell." the boy laughed, removing himself from your tight grip so he could open his car door for you. he then guided you into the passenger seat and closed your door softly before making his way to the drivers side.

you had your head down, fiddling with your fingers while "blueberry bakwood" softly played the background. you watched as Chase buckled his seatbelt before turning to you. "Mine or yours?" He asked referring to who's house you wanted to go to. "yours please" you whispered, leaning your seat back and getting comfortable while the car revved up.

You then rolled down your window, wanting to feel like night breeze as Che sped down the highway, glancing at you every now and then. The two of you both rode in silence until Chase leaned forward to turn down the music before breaking the ice. "Y/n, i hope you know im sorry." he coughed out, earning a look from you. "I know you are Chase, i can admit i overreacted a little bit." you nervously spoke.

"You didn't though, i love you and i should've showed you that." Chase muttered, rubbing his chin. "I love you more Chase. forgive you" you slurred, making him laugh. "We gon talk about this again when you're sober too. I'm already knowing yo ass gon forget" he chuckled. "i'm not gon forget ughh" you playfully rolled your eyes as Chase pulled into his driveway.

───────────────

You were now back in your ex-boyfriend's home and he was carrying you up the stairs, Making sure to be very careful with you. your legs were wrapped around his waist as you leaned into his neck before opening his room door to lead you into his bathroom. "ima grab you a towel and some clothes ma, you hungry?" Chase questioned as you looked under his sink to find your headscarf and bonnet still in the same place, making you smile before nodding yes to his question. "ima order some shit then" Che spoke before scurrying back into his room. You then took off your heels before hearing Chase come back with a towel, loofa, and clothes in hand,

"Can you help me?" you sighed, pointing to the zipper on your dress. "Of course" he laughed, setting down everything that was in his hands so he could assist you, his cold hands making you shiver in his grasp.
───────────────────────
"Bro, Y/n come down here and eat this food" Chase yelled from downstairs as you slipped on a pair of his boxers before jumping into the sweats he gave you. Carefully, you made your way down the stairs trying your best not to stumble. You successfully made it down the flight of stairs without any accidents, silently applauding yourself as you stepped into the kitchen, being met with Chase who had two waffle house bags sitting on his island.

"I got your regular, take this water too. And make sure you eat at-least half of that food bruh" He spoke before taking a seat next to you so he could eat his food aswell.

──────────────
After eating your food you were visibly tired and Chase could tell by the way you slumped over the table, laying your head down. "Come on, let's go lay down." The light skin boy softly spoke before standing up to grab you by your waist. he then picked you up and wrapped your legs around his waist before making his way over to the couch.

he sat you down in the reclining chair before throwing a cover over you, placing a kiss on the top of your head before turning around to head back the stairs. he didn't want to intrude or disturb your peace & personal space by sleeping with you. plus, he didn't know if you'd be comfortable with that this early until you softly spoke.

"can you lay with me?"

──────────────────────