Chapter 4 - Home?

<All Might's POV>

I walk up to the reception. "Hi, I'm Toshinori Yagi. All Might's secretary. He asked me to come here regarding the boy he brought in." I ask the receptionist.

"Oh right. I was told that All Might's secretary was going to visit. Can I have some form of identification?" The receptionist asks me.

"Sure. Here." I forward my Might Tower ID along with my driver's license.

"Alright. Thank you. The boys have been treated for poisoning. We were just about to contact their mothers. They are both currently in Rooms 302A and 302B." He tells me. "You can take the elevator on your left. 302 A and B are on the 4th Floor."

"Alright. Thank you." I respond as I walk to the elevator and wait for it to arrive. I boarded the elevator with a mother and her child. The kid was crying about his sick Fletchling while the mother was trying to calm him down.

"I'm really sorry about Wally." The mother tells me as we all exit the lift together. "Fletchling is his first pokemon. And it was a gift from his late father."

"It's completely alright. I'm rather attached to my own pokemon so I can understand what he's going through." I respond with a smile as I turn to the kid. "Hey, buddy. Your pokemon will be alright. Nurse Joy here is the best one. He'll make sure your pokemon is fine!" I tell him.

Rotom Narrator Dex:

Job Entry 1: Nurse Joy

Nurse Joy is a title given to any working professional, in most cases a Doctor, that specialises in treating Pokemon. They are given this title irrespective of their gender. The title is a symbol of respect to the Joy family that worked at the Pokemon centres in the late 20th and early 21st century (around the same time as the dawn of quirks). Nurse Joy's can be found solely at Pokemon Centres. They wear white lab coats with pink boarders around the collars, breast pockets, waist pockets and on the ends of their sleeves.

Pokemon Entry 6

Fletchling: The Tiny Robin Pokémon. Although Fletchling's chirp is quite beautiful to hear, it is relentlessly tough with those who enter its territory. These friendly Pokémon send signals to one another with beautiful chirps and tail-feather movements. While it's an amiable Pokémon, if you touch it unexpectedly, it will heat up its body in an instant, and you'll be burned. This Pokémon is normally calm, but once it enters battle, its hormonal balance changes and it becomes aggressive. Fletchling can be found in both rural and urban areas. They once had a huge territorial dispute with other pokemon such as Squawkabilly

The kid starts to cry a little less as we bid each other farewell and walked in different directions. I followed the signs and walked up to Room 302. Knocking on the door, the nurse that was attending to the boy let me in. 

"Can I help you?" She asks me.

"All Might asked me to come and visit two boys and stay with him till he leaves the hospital." I tell her. "And I've also been asked to get his pokemon for him."

"Oh, you must be Mr. Yagi. I was told you'd be coming up." She responds. "The boy should wake up soon and the Pokemon are still being treated. They're very strong but they're also very injured."

"They are the Number One hero's pokemon. And the love to train." I tell her.

"Well, they are being healed as we speak. I'll have them sent to you once they have been healed." She tells him.

"Did you get a name for the kids?" I ask her.

"Oh yes." She looks at the chart that was kept at the foot of the bed. "He is Midoriya Izuku. 17 years old. The Quirk record shows him to be quirkless. And by his uniform, I think he is a student at Aldera High. It's a school that's about 20 minutes from here. The other boy is Bakugou Katsuki. Also 17. I think both of them are classmates. His quirk records show that his quirk is Explosion."