Chapter 6 - The Shinso's

With Aizawa a few minutes after he left Izuku with Yagi. The man was walking back to his office when he felt his shadow get heavier.

Aizawa stops and looks at his shadow. "Why are you here?" He asks it as a black shadow extends from his own, yellow eyes emerge from the shadow as a small pokemon appears.

Rotom Narrator Dex Entry

Marshadow: National dex number 802, Marshadow is a dual ghost/fighting type mythical pokemon and the last pokemon on the Alolan PokeDex

Marshadow: National dex number 802, Marshadow is a dual ghost/fighting type mythical pokemon and the last pokemon on the Alolan PokeDex. Able to conceal itself in shadows, it never appears before humans, so its very existence was the stuff of myth. It is known to slip into the shadows of others and mimics their powers and movements. As it improves, it becomes stronger than those it's imitating.

"Mars..." The pokemon responds.

"That doesn't answer my question. Why are you here?"

"Marshadow."

"The boy? What about him."

"Shadow. Mars."

"What do you mean you felt something off about him?"

"Sha. Marshadow."

"I'll talk to Nezu about this." Aizawa tells him as the pokemon nods and disappears into Aizawa's shadow and disappears. "What has Yagi brought in now..." He sighs as he walks towards Nezu's office instead of his own. Not bothering to knock, Aizawa barges into the room.

"You really should knock often Aizawa." Nezu tells him. "And I know why you're here."

"I'm not going to ask where the boy came from, all I want to know is why the hell did Marshadow appear and ask me about the boy?" Aizawa asks Nezu.

"Marshadow came to ask about the boy?" Nezu confirms. "What did he want to know?"

"He said that the boy was different, that there was something off with him."

"He probably was referring to the boy's Aura powers." Nezu answers.

"Aura? As in the stuff you've been researching for the past decade?"