Chapter 14 - Team Cosmos

"We've been waiting for you. Midoriya Izuku." A person wearing a black uniform tells him.

"Who are you?" Izuku asks the woman, dropping the things in his hand as he got ready for a fight. He looks at the woman's uniform. "I take it you're not from Team Ace or Team Catalyst." Izuku notes.

"Did the uniform give it away?" The woman asks him

"Did the uniform give it away?" The woman asks him. "I am Celesta of Team Cosmos. And I'm here for you."

"Charcadet. Ready for battle?" Izuku asks him.

"Char." The pokemon responds, its fire burning brighter.

"Gengar." Celesta says, tossing out a pokeball. The two pokemon stared down each other.

"Alakazam! Use teleport!" A voice yells as Izuku, Charcadet and the professor are teleported away from the pokemon center leaving Celesta and her Gengar alone. The trio ends up in an empty warehouse near the sea.

"Professor! Are you alright?" Izuku asks the man, shaking him awake.

"Y-Yeah." The man says after getting his bearings. "I was knocked out by something or someone while reading a pamphlet. What happened?"

"Team Cosmos happened." A voice says as footsteps are heard from behind them.

"Who's there?" Izuku yells into the darkness.

"I'm a friendly. I came here at the orders of Professor Nezu." The voice tells him in english. A man walks out into the light. "The names Salaam. I'm the current Egyptian Champion. Nice to meet you."

"Midoriya Izuku

"Midoriya Izuku. Nice to meet you too. Who was that?" Izuku asks the man.

"Team Cosmos. They are a new team. They appeared recently and with a big boom I might add." The man tells them. "They've been targeting old ruins between the Sinnoh and Johto regions. They attacked some of the museums around the world too. Stealing artefacts and related documents."

"Artefacts for what?" Izuku asks him.

"That is above your current paygrade kid." Salaam tells Izuku. "Now let's go. Nezu arranged for a different transport for you." He says as a submarine surfaces in the bay near them.