4 - Welcome to hell

Hello beautiful Reader!
Thankyou for stopping by
This is an ongoing story that I'll be
updating daily!

I am new here so all kind of suggestions are welcome. Do upvote and keep smiling!!

V

egas

He is the  same. Nothing different. One loaded soft boy. Without much of brains.

It's still morning and God! how much he is talking and smiling. Where does he get this energy from.

I was really getting pissed by all his questions.

But the way he was talking to his dad, I want that thing as well. Not for me, but atleast for Macau, my little brother.
I hope he can talk to me the way Pete talked to his father.

After he finished talking to his father. I took the phone back and closed my eyes. But I sensed this Peter staring at me.

'Have you fallen in love with me, Pete?' I spoke, my eyes still closed. I really want to see his expressions.

He panicked. And started looking here and there and while stuttering said, 'No..I just...'

'Then stop looking at me!' And I fell asleep.

After sometime he gently tapped my shoulder. 'Vegas, I guess we are here.'

Pete

His house is beautiful. There is a lot of security outside. This is why Dad sent me here, this probably is the safest option. I smiled internally.

Or maybe externally. FUCK!! Not again.

....'What made you so happy? Does this house looks fun?' He asked.

I did not say anything. What is his problem. I thought he will be my friend. But why do I feel like a scared cat now.

I went inside with him, 2 guards carrying my luggage.

Unlike outside there is no security inside. That's the best part. I hate it when I am surrounded by guards.

Vegas showed me the guest room. I like it. He told me where the kitchen is, and how I can call and ask the cook to make whatever I feel like eating.

'Okay Pete! Then rest well. If you want to go anywhere, just tell me. I can be a chauffeur for you.'

Before I could say anything he closed the door and went away.

I facepamed. He sarcastically said that, right. I hate his guts. I need to look for another friend.
Why Daaaaddd!!

I opened my luggage, picked what was kept above and went to take a shower. I was both hungry and sleepy.

I thought of resting for sometime before going down to eat, but than just like that I fell asleep.

I woke up when someone knocked on my door.
I opened the door and saw a man standing.

'Sir, Mr. Vegas asked me to call you down for lunch.'

Lunch? Did I slept that long. It's 1 pm already. I must be tired.

While rubbing my eyes, I went along with the guy.

Vegas is sitting on the chair in front of the big dining table, dressed properly and neatly, wearing specs and doing some work with papers on the table and a tab in his other hand.

He smiled and nodded on seeing me.

I smiled back.

'Is it too hot here, Pete?' He asked after a minute.

I realised I'm in one of my shortest shorts and a sleevless shirt. Shit! What was I thinking.

'I just woke up.' I said.

'I heard you skipped breakfast. You should eat Pete, I don't want to give your father the impression that I starved you. Allow me to be a good host.'  He did not wait for my reply and continued to work again.

He got a call and he is talking in Japanese. He indeed is multi talented. Why just so perfect?

After the call ended, there was complete silence, only the sound of flipping pages of Vegas were audible. This is so boring.

'Broooo, broo, big broooo!! Ah! Here you are. Guess what, I topped again.' A guy wearing school dress ran towards Vegas.

Vegas got up from his chair, hugged him and patted his head while smiling brightly.

He can smile for real as well. Since morning I have seen him faking his smile for so many times. Thankfully, he knows how to smile for real.

'Congratulations! Mac.. I'm so proud of you. What do you want as gift?' He asked.

'Gift...' he said and looked at me, '....Whatt! You finally got a boyfriend and bought him home. Broo! Finally.'  He hugged Vegas again.

'Hello, I'm Macau. You can call me Mac. I am his little brother. Welcome to the family. You are really beautiful.'

Vegas, made the weirdest expression. It looked like a combination of disgust and mockery. As if I am happy listening to be called his boyfriend.

'Hii Mac, I am Pete. And I'm no ones boyfriend.' I said directly looking at Vegas. What does he even think of himself.

'He is my passenger Mac, I'm his chauffeur.' Vegas said while smirking.

Gosh! When will he get over it. I need to speak every word carefully infront of him.

Mac looked at us confused.

'He is Uncle Miangs son, he just returned from New Jersey and he'll be staying with us for a week till the time our fathers return.' Vegas clarified.

'New york.' I corrected.

He ignored it. Bastard! He intentionally does this.

'Ohh! I am sorry Pete. It's the first time someone is sitting in our dining table, that too with bro so I thought.... The later part is still valid though, You indeed are beautiful.' He winked at Vegas and went away.

What just happened. I feel like a lamb stuck between tigers.
Whyyyy! Daaaaadddd! Come back soon!!
.
.

Poor Pete.. liking the plot. It's a bit slow build up. I hope you'll like it... Kinn will enter too in the coming chapters. Stay tuned.