21 - Peace before the storm

Pete

'Did I pass?'

We sat still, both covered in sweat, I kissed his forehead, 'You did.'

I kissed his forehead when I saw Vegas,  one tear fell down from his eye trying to escape without my attention.

'What happened? Did I scare you.' I know I didn't, it was just casual teasing but I was panicked.

'I love you.' I could not help but look into his eyes. We both were facing each other lying in the bed. I never expected him to say something like that out of blue.
His eyes were sincere, his nose got red from the tears. I didn't realised that he must be suffering too. Maybe I became too selfish. I wiped his tears.

'So, you love me because I left your virgin butt alone.' He chuckled, caressing my cheek.

'Pete, I really do.' He said while looking at me like I'm the most beautiful thing in this world.

'I know. The Moment you gave yourself to me. I know. Did you really trust me that much?' I know you don't like to be controlled.

'I don't. But if it meant you are gonna come back to me. I was ready.'

'You were so nervous.' I kissed his red nose.

'I was. Thank you for sparing my bum.'  He folded his hands gesturing thankyou.

'It was hard to control you know. Your butt is sexy, why you didn't show that to me earlier, maybe I would have come back running to you.' He chuckled.

'Pete I didnt knew you were like this.'

'Why? You wouldn't have fallen for me?'

'No Dumbo. I would have never let you go.' He flicked my forehead then kissed my cheek.

'You didn't replied to my confession.'

'I didn't?' He shaked his head in no, a small pout appeared in his face. Gosh he looked so squishy.

'I'll tell you some other time.'

'When?'

'When you'll tell me the truth.'

'Maybe you'll hate me after that.'

'So is this your technique Mr. Kornwit ? To make me fall in love with you than tell me something so I hate you. I am warning you If you make me cry anymore I'll go back to club and maybe let someone else fuck me.'

'Pete.' His voice changed drastically. It's so easy to trigger him. Those teary eyes got red in a blink of seconds. 'Don't you dare say something like that again.' I flinched. 'You used to be afraid of me? Don't act too much or I'm gonna...'

'You're gonna what...?' I don't know for how long I can show this fake confidence.

'I'm gonna get mad on myself. Cause I can't be mad on you. Gosh! Pete what you did to me. Do you know black magic or hypnosis?' We both were laughing and hugging each other. We were happy. From. Within.

'I'll sleep now. I'm tired. You are huge, no wonder my butt hurts.' I hugged Vegas tight.

He chuckled. 'Let's shower first, Pete.' I pretended to be asleep.

'You surely are something, in 30 second you fell asleep. Fuck the shower! I'll sleep as well.'

'Good boy.' I said smiling.

'Now you are awake han'. He tickled me and we both were lost once again in each other's eyes.

After a few minutes, when we both were lying down naked in each others embrace. Vegas slowly said, 'Pete?'