5 - Flirt, a natural one

Sawadeeekaaa!!

Hello beautiful Reader!
Thankyou for stopping by
This is an ongoing story that I'll be
updating daily!

I am new here so all kind of suggestions are welcome. Do upvote and keep smiling!!

Vegas

This boy is getting wild day by day. The way he winked and went away, Pete was left dumbfounded. I looked at him. And he closed his mouth.

'Pete, I will be leaving in few minutes. I have a meeting to attend. Feel free to do whatever you want to.' I told him before getting up from my chair.

He just smiled and nodded.

I was about to get in the car when I saw him running behind me. What now.

'Vegas, my phone. I need to get it repaired.'

'Give it to me. I'll ask someone to take it to the shop.'

He was hesistant before giving me the phone.

'Actually it's important. Don't loose it.'

'Only if you'll give it to me, dear.'

He panicked but gave me the phone and walked away. He's cute.

Pete

This is the first time I gave my phone to someone. It was my first gift from...nevermind. I wanted to go with him. But I did not have guts to say that.

What to do now. I don't have anything to do.
I opened my laptop and started doing some of the pending work my dad gave me.

In the evening Macau called me for dinner. We talked and he's such a sweet kid. It seemed as if I found my long lost sibling. We have a lot in common.

He took me to his room and we played videogames for almost three hours and while watching some crime documentary we fell asleep.

Vegas

It was almost 11 pm when I came back. There was silence in the house. Where is everyone?
I went to Pete's room but he was not there.

I opened door of Macaus room and saw both of them sleeping in the couch. There was some show going on the television. Mac looks quiet while sleeping, totally opposite of something he'll never be. Cutooo!! I gently asked him to go to sleep in the bed and he like the sleeping panda that he is, got up and crashed again in the bed.

Now I have to wake this big baby up.
He can be a death of me. Anyone can look at him for hours, he's that adorable. Even in this messy state, he appears prettier then most of us.

We haven't really talked much but It feels as if I know him from sometime. Maybe it's because we played together in childhood. But the question is does he remember me? Anyways.

'Pete', I slowly called his name. He didn't even bulged.

I bent down a little.

'Pete, you need to get into your room buddy.' I said caressing his cheeks. I could not help it. It just happened. But why?

He slowly opened his eyes and flinched all of a sudden.

What is wrong with him? He gets scared too easily.

'Oh! Vegas. I'm sorry I slept here.'

'That's not a problem. Macau has a school to attend in the morning. You should go back to your room.'

'Okay.'

He was walking like a sloth. I was walking behind him.

'Do you need me to carry you to escort you to your room Sir?'

He paced his steps. And went inside his room.

Pete

This Vegas. I'll get my revenge.

I came back to my room and realised, my phone. I need to take it back from Vegas.

So after doing some thinking, I went to his room. I knocked on the door but it was not locked so I slowly opened it and went inside but there was no one. I looked in the balcony but he was not there as well.

I was about to go check the bathroom when all of a sudden the door unlocked.

Vegas came out, wearing a towel, drying his hair from another towel. His upper body bare. Hair wet. He has abs and muscles at all the right places. He's hot.

And I almost said WOW!! thankfully I did not say it externally. I did not realise that I was literally staring at them.

'Like what you see?' He asked.

I came back to senses.

'No I mean. I called you but you were not here so I was just looking for you. I was just...I came to... I want my phone back.'

'So you don't like what you see?'

"_"  ( I was speechless)

'Nevermind..'

"_"  ( I'm still speechless)

'What?'

'My phone?' I asked.

'Oh yes! Your phone. It was totally damaged. It has temporarily been repaired but you need to buy a new one.  How did you break it, it had got water inside and the screen was shattered. How did you even broke it?'

'I didn't. That kid did. The one you made cry on the airport.'

'See. This is why I don't like kids. Loud and nuisance. A big liability.'

'It's not like that. Wait Vegas, how will you work on an orphanage If you hate kids.' Now I'm curious.

'I never said I hate them, i just don't like them. They are two different things.'

What a retard.

'No they are not. We are building home for kids. I am doing it because I love them. What is your reason?' I demanded.

'You..' 

As he came near me while I was slowly getting pushed against the wall, '... I got to know that you are coming back so I thought it would be my pleasure to be near you, to be your chauffeur by making work as an excuse.' God! What kind of a flirt is he.

He bent a bit. Picked up my phone which was kept on the table beside me and took my hands gently, and kept phone on it.

'Here! Goodnight Pete. Since you did not like what you saw.' He slowly said near my ears.

My ears are buring red.
No way we can just be friend. I can feel the tension even when it's not even been  24 hours near him.

Does he wants to sleep with me.

Does he like men? Is he gay as well?

Does he like me.

We just met. That's no way possible. He is just a natural flirt, a fucked up asshole I guess.

One day down, Pete.  Just 6 more days to go. It will be alright. Atleast you are not alone. Macau is there.

I closed my eyes to sleep again, but his chest keeps on appearing infront of me.

I need Holy Water.
.
.
Like what you read? Kidding. How is the story going so far? Take care. Anneyong!