15- Betrayal

Vegas

I never did that to anyone. But I don't know why for Pete, it came naturally. I wanted to make him feel good. This was the first time I looked for someone else's pleasure before mine. I liked how he looked while moaning my name, how he blushed, how he got embarrassed. I like his soft body. He was so happy when I said it's a date. I was smiling on my own when 'What are you thinking?' Pete looked so good, wearing denim, jacket, silver chain and those black earrings, hair perfectly set.

'You look so good Pete.' I can't help but just look at him.

'I always look good. You just noticed a bit late.'

'Aren't you getting too sassy Peter, the Pete?'

'I also thought so.' And he started laughing. His dad was right. Since the first time I met him, he looks happier now.

We tried all different kinds of Street food together. I don't think I'm ever getting tired of him. This is the first time I'm having real feelings for someone. I never came into relationship, they felt like wastage of time for me. To fulfill my physical needs I always have money to spend on guys and girls who were ready to get paid in return. So it was never a problem.
I just realised since Pete came, I didn't slept with anyone else. I didn't feel the need to, this is the effect Pete has on me.

'Vegas.'
'Vegas.'

'What are you looking at?' He was eating an icecream, the cream dripped on his lips. I wiped it from my thumb and licked my thumb.
He turned red.

'We should go back home. It's getting late.' And he got up. He gets too obvious from his expressions.

.
.
The next week went too busy for both of us. We were stucked in alot of work that we did together most of the time. And Pete, he was really good at handling business. He somehow knew how to make profits even in least resources. He always was a giver. His employees were happy working for him, everyone respected him. And it was not the kind of respect people give me. People were afraid of me. While people genuinely respected him.

'Vegas. What are you thinking? You need to read these files. They have got names of all the children who need to be shifted in our orphanage. Can you believe they youngest is just 9 months old.' Pete looked really disturbed. He can be too emotional sometimes. 'We need to hire the best caretaker for them.' He looks too determined whenever we are working for social cause.

I nodded.

'We need to make the agreement soon. Next week I have to go back to New York for few days.

'Wait, why wasn't I informed about it?'

'Ruby is getting engaged, she told me yesterday only. And then I have some work regarding restaurant franchise. So the schedule was kind of planned by her.'

'So your girlfriend is finally out of picture now, han.' He chuckled. 'But isn't a week too much.'

'I need to catch up with my friends too. I kind of miss them.'

'Fine. Then let's explore more of the places together till then.

'Yes, sir.'
.....
.....

After a week

Pete

Today is the first time I'm going on a bike ride with Vegas and truth to be told. I feel more alive. We have been spending more and more time with each other. He never says but he kind of gets annoyed when I'm working more for social causes that don't have financial benefits. Maybe he has grown in that kind of environment. But I'll make sure that one day Vegas learns that this stuff gives more happiness rather than just working for money.