22 - The revealed secret

Hello folks!
Happy Sunday 🌼
Keep reading, keep smiling!!

A bit longer chapter ahead!!

Pete

It's been quite somedays since me and Vegas are secretly dating and I haven't been happier ever. Sometimes it does annoy me when he works with Sam, but since I met her it's been better. Vegas informs me whenever he has to work with her, also invites me if I want to join him. He doesn't gives me a chance to worry about them. I usually work in my company and since Dad left for Germany I have been quite busy. Days go on at work and nights in his arms. It's kind of perfect.

A day before I was working at night when I needed some documents. Since no one is allowed in dad's personal space I went to look for them myself. I opened the locker and saw pictures of me when I was a newborn. Then there were pictures of me with mom. I would probably be a year and older. I was looking at the pictures one by one smiling when I saw something drop down. I picked it up and saw it was my birth certificate.

Finally I found it. Whenever I asked Dad he used to say that it has been lost. But here it was. I opened the transparent folder to take it out when I saw my name, Pete Saengtham. I loved the fact that Dad has allowed me to take after my mother's last name rather than his. But  below it, in my father's name it was written Krish Saengtham.

It was not Dad's name. It was someone else's. Was I not my fathers biological child? I don't know what to do or how to react. A tear fell down from my eyes. But my dad loved me more than anyone in this world. Why would he hide it. It wouldn't have made any difference. I would have still loved him the same. Why dad?

I was looking at other documents, maybe I'll find something else. But it was of no use. I found nothing. Vegas texted me, he was waiting for me downstairs to pick me up. Should I ask him? Should I talk to him about it?
But he doesn't trust me enough to open up about himself, should I do the same. I was confused, I want to talk to someone about it. I kept the documents back to their place and went to the parking. There he was standing outside the car, talking to someone on his phone. He smiled seeing me, and suddenly my shoulders felt lighter. As if some burden has been removed, even when we didn't talked. That is the power this man holds on me.

'Done for the day?'

I smiled and nodded.

'Then ready for the night?' This horny bastard winked at me.

'I want to go home today.'

'We are going apartment. Isn't that your home?' Since the night we almost confessed and did that at his apartment we have been living there only. Vegas doesn't want to take me home, he doesn't wants to risk me infront of his father. Macau has been staying at Kim's place like it is his second home and my dad doesn't stay here most of the time but I don't want to risk myself in front of the house help, they are too loyal for him so this place is better than any other option.

'I mean my place.' I said adamantly.

'Something's wrong?'

'I'm just tired.'

'Then stay with me, we won't do anything. I'll just sleep cuddling you.' He asked me with those glittery eyes and I know I can't say no to it.

'Just sleep. Promise?'

'Just sleep. But I ain't promising you that shit. Sometimes you become horny in the middle of the night. Then don't blame me.' I chuckled.

We came back, had dinner together. He was telling me something about the deal he made today but I wasn't really listening. My whole focus was on that birth certificate. I can't confront my father, if he's hiding it then it would have been something serious. I don't want to disappoint him. But I was curious. Who was my father? Does he even know about me? When did mom left him. Why no one talked about it?