8.2 - Part 2 The club

... continued from the club

Pete

If I knew that something like this can happen, I would never have dragged Kinn with me.

Hash! Finally the matter is solved. Kim, Mac and me we were dancing. I glanced at the table and saw Vegas and Kinn throwing daggers at each other. I need to get in between.

'The vibe is good, isn't it?' I asked Porsche, hinting him to interfere in between.

'My club is kind of like that. Glad you liked it.
Pete right.'

'Right.'

'I'm Porsche. Half the owner of this club.'

'When did you bought it?'Vegas interrupted.

'Guess your tips worked. The paper work is left. The other partner had to shift to London. So he was selling his shares. I kind of bought it.' Porche happily told.

'Then the party is on you.' Vegas said.

'What kind of cheapstake are you? I shouldn't have told you.'

'Won't you congratulate me, the eldest person.' Porsche teasingly demanded Kinn.

Kinn still stared at him. He should loosen a bit.

Porsche was walking forward when someone accidentally pushed him and the drink in his hand fell on.... Oops!!

'What the fuck is wrong with you?' Kinn shouted.

'I am sorry. It's an accident.' Porche clarified.

'No you did that intentionally.'

Vegas laughed. This bitch. He's getting out of hand.

'No man!You saw him pushing me. Still I'm sorry. Come with me.'
Porsche pulled Kinn's hand and dragged him to the washroom. Now I'm left alone with Vegas.

'Do you need to laugh at that?'

'It was funny.'

'Really? Or you are drunk.'

'I'm just a bit tipsy. I can't be drunk Macau and Kim are there. And you too I need to take care of you.' His voice sounded seductive. He definitely is drunk.

'I can take care of myself.'

'Really? Is that why you bought your secretary with you?'

'You don't like him. Do you?'

'Naa! I hate him.' Always so blunt.

'Same thing? Isn't it?' I smirked remembering our prior conversation about orphanage.

'You remember too much, forget a little.' He's flirting again. The Vegas is back.

'Forget what? You being my chauffeur.' I'm definitely getting drunk.

Vegas stared at me.

'Are you flirting with me Pete? Your girlfriend is waiting for you somewhere and you are doing this, not fair. I was not aware that you are like this honey.'

'You remember too much, forget a little. Will you Vegas..'
Shit! Trust me it's the alcohol that is making me talk.

'Did you had a fight with your girlfriend?'

I did not said anything. I want to know what kind of a person he is. Let me hide the truth for some more time.

He continued, 'It's okay, convince her. Girl needs some extra care and affection. And long distance is a bit difficult. Visit her often.'