24 - Found you

Vegas

I don't even remember how many days have passed since I'm here. I remember sleeping for two nights. My body constantly aches and my left hand is fractured. If I knew dad's anger issue can get so severe I would have never met him. But here I am lying somewhere tied on the bed. It looks like someone's home or maybe it's dad's only.

A man my dad's age, has been visiting me, feeding me. He keeps on hitting me I don't know why but I'm sure dad hasn't asked him to do this deed. He hates when someone who is not him gets dominating on me. He has been injecting me some kind of  drug and I keep on losing my consciousness. I tried talking to him but he never talks more than necessary.

'You're awake again? You need another drip I guess.'

' My hands are tied, I'm not running away. Stop giving me that.' I tried to bargain. 

'Your father will hate me, I can't afford that.'

'You'll get your payment anyways. It's not like he can love anyone.'

Smack

He punched me on my face really hard. My lower lip started bleeding. 'He'll love me. He loves me. Just because you're his blood I'm sparing you. Otherwise I would have killed you from my own hands.' I don't know what's wrong with him but he does not look sane.

'What the fuck is wrong with you? Who are you?'

Incoming call*

Yes, he's awake.

You can't do that.

That son of bitch. I'll kill him. Why? Okay. I'll leave.

You're lucky bastard. But I'll not leave that Pete remember this. Because of him you are going against your father. You'll regret it.

Shit why Pete. Pete, I don't know where he is. He must be worried. I hope he's keeping bodyguards with him. I need to go to him.  My hand has been released for eating, I think he forgot to tie it again. I tried getting up from the bed. But I can't. My body feels so heavy on myself. I keep on struggling to search for a cellphone or something on the cupboard beside bed. But my head is aching and it's getting dizzy.

I tried getting up again and the door opened and he came running inside. Pete. There he was. I don't know whether he's real or I'm hallucinating due to some drugs. I don't know why everything went blurry and my vision got darkened. The last sound I remember is of Pete panicking and calling my name.

Pete

I took 12 guards and Kinn and Porsche with me. I can't risk myself and Vegas now. I now know how dangerous these people can be. Hiding their own children just for some money. I just hope Vegas is fine.

'Don't worry Pete, he'll be fine.' Porsche said. He has been trying to console me since Kinn told him about everything. He also confessed that he was aware of the dark past of Vegas. He knows him since they were 19. I asked them to stay away I can't risk anyone else in my problem. But Porsche told me how Vegas has helped him and his brother when they were trapped by some gang.

The address is 40kms out of the city. A secluded place. We finally reached there. Surprisingly, Porsche also carries a gun. I now know he's one of them too. 'Pete and Kinn, you stay here, I'll go and check with guards.'

'I'll come along.' I saw a man running out of the building. But before guards catch him he was long gone.

We rushed inside the building. It looked like a building that is under construction from the outside but Inside it was like a fully furnished home.

'Sir, there he is.' A guard said. I looked at the window and inside was Vegas. He was trying to stand.

I ran towards door. The guards tried to stop me so that they check the room first but I don't really care right now. All I could see was Vegas in a condition I never expected him to be in.

'Vegas, Vegas.'

'Pe...' and he fell down. I panicked.

'Shit Vegas, what happened? Vegas. Vegas.'

'Let me see.' A guard said. I let him check. He lost consciousness. The next one saw some injection nearby.

'Sir, he's given some drugs.'

'Let's take him back.' I ordered them.

We bought him to my house. Thankfully Dad was out for a month. I can't risk taking him to some other place.

A doctor was called. His head had some injury, he has been hit by some glass or a vase like thing his lip was bleeding, left arm was fractured. He's been given sleep inducing drug. 'Don't worry he'll be awake in few hours. He has been given the drug regularly. It will create some confusion and distortions when he wakes up. You need to calm him down. And he needs a checkup, I'll visit tomorrow.' The doctor explained everything.

'Thank you for coming.'

'Kinn please ask the guards to stay and cover the whole bungalow. Tell them they'll be paid 4 times the usual. Then you guys can leave as well. Thank you for everything.'

'Pete, if you don't mind. Can we stay here till Vegas wakes up.' To be honest I wanted them to stay but I was hesitant, right now I can't come out as weak in front of anyone.

'Sure, thank-you so much guys. I'll ask the cook to prepare food. And about the room, do you want two separate rooms or is one fine?' I casually asked, but the way both of them are blushing I guess I shouldn't have asked them.

It was already 10pm. We ate food. They both went to sleep. I came back to the room. I have turned on the screen so that I can monitor all the CCTVs. Arm, the hacker guy that dad hired for the company is helping me to monitor all the security. Truth to be told, I'm afraid. How can someone's dad hurt his own son. I am worried about Macau as well. So I called him.

'Macau, where are you?'

'Hi Pete. I'm with Kim in all night music fest. He has a show today. Why?'

'Mac, I'll send some people to stay by your side. Is that okay? And stay at place where you are surrounded by people. Don't go home for the time being, is that fine?'

'Pete is everything all right? Bro is okay right?'

'He's fine. He's with me. I'll tell you everything when you come back. I'll send you the pictures of bodyguards just let them be with you and Kim. Once done, come with them to my house. Will that work?

'You are scaring me Pete. Fine I'll do that.'

'I'll see you in the morning then. Bye.'

I slid next to Vegas. He's sleeping peacefully. I can't help but tears start falling down my face. How can someone be so cruel. No doubt why Vegas turned out like this. He's hurt, injured badly. That fucking asshole broke his arm. I'll get back to him. This is the first time I'm happy about being rich and powerful, otherwise I would have never got back to him. I'll never leave you again Vegas. I promise.

I was caressing his head and I don't even remember when I fell asleep.

I tried writing a longer chapter but failed badly. So bear with a short one for now. The next will be longer. Thankyou for reading.

Love love!!💕🥰

Do upvote and feel free to leave suggestions!!