🐕PETS!!!🐕

(A/n: you may have heard Haru addressed as "chewy" but I changed it because it was to close the chompy.) I plan on introducing a multitude of pets to the series! The first being the icon, the legend, the all around cutest ice cream pet out there.... Ice cream kitty!! I plan on adding her for two reasons. One, she was tragically left out of rottmnt and two, I have an amazing design for her in my mind. The second pet is a new one! He's similar to chompy from the 2k12 series. You'll know him, you'll love him.... Haru!! Haru is Donnie's pet. He's a species of intergalactic dinosaurs called zeplonian dinosaurs (which conveniently enough is the same species as one of the guardians of the emerald eyed serpent) Haru was introduced to Donnie in Fugitoid's lab. He was an alien experiment and Donnie took him without telling anyone. But it became hard to keep it a secret and the truth was out by the end of the episode. He begged and begged and his brothers allowed him to stay. So Haru is a new addition to the Hamato family! He looks sort of like a combination of an alligator snapping turtle, a lop eared bunny, and an ankylosaurus. A spiky shell, large, floppy fluffy ears, and a long scaly tail with a boney structure at the end of it. The third pet belongs to Casey and Angel. The dog no one knew they wanted in tmnt.... Flapjack!! Flapjack is a chug (a chihuahua-pug mix).
He's brown with brown highlights all around his fur. He has floppy ears and a curl tail. Final pet might not make it to the irl series but I'll name him anyway! The aquatic puppy in all his glory.... Anchovy!! Anchovy is a landshark owned by Ecto-Donnie.
A lemon shark with tiny webbed paw-like feet. He was training to hate the turtles but loves Haru. They are best of mutant friends! Those are all the pets! Hope you like them! Stay tuned! ❤️💙💜🧡