Random wenclair oneshot

" Wednesday.." Enid starts, her voice bringing Wednesday back to reality. " Yes?" Wednesday replies siting up slightly.

" What if...what if we grow apart while we get older?" Enid mutters, she looks away knowing she couldn't bear Wednesdays sad expression.

" Nobody or anything in this entire world can separate me from you." Wednesday tilts her head like the question enid asked was silly.

Enid chuckles softly before caressing Wednesdays cheek.

" I suppose that's true," Enid teases " However, why should i believe you?" Enid smiles her teeth showing.

Wednesday pouts before sitting up completely , now facing enid.

" Are you doubting my abilities?" Wednesday raises an eyebrow, a small smirk creeping on her face.

" mmm, maybe." Enid smiles before slowly leaning in , Wednesday following.

Wednesday smiles before placing a soft and tender kiss on Enids lips.

| months later|

" You can't just expect me to be fine with that!" Enid shouts, her voice practically waking every student at nevermore.

" Well i do, i don't know if you've forgotten but it's my life not yours." Wednesday snaps back, glaring at Enid.

" So your just gonna leave and try to find him?! You don't even know if you will and if you do you could die!"

" It is not my intention to die."

" Do you hear yourself?! Your obsession with revenge is insane! You fought Tyler months ago and your still angry?!"  Enid rambles on , moving her hands around in frustration.

" I'm doing this for you!" Wednesday shouts, silencing Enid. " He hurt you and i can never forgive him for that! So until i can get my hands around his neck so that i can see his eyes begging for mercy as his entire face turns purple...I will not return."

Enids eyes widen as tears quickly form in her eyes.

" But you don't have to do this for me! I don't care about him anymore i'm done with that bullshit!"

" That does not mean i have to be."  Wednesday looks away.

Enid scoffs, a tear rolling down her cheek.

" Please..you said nobody and anything would separate you from me!"  Enid mutters, a soft sob escaping from her mouth.

" And that is true, you just have to trust me." Wednesday picks up her bag from the floor.

Enid turns around her back facing Wednesday. Wednesday knew enid hasn't stopped crying and probably never will.

" I-If you come back, im not doing this again." Enid speaks up, her voice harsh and serious.

" That's up to you." Wednesday sighs, tears forming in her eyes. She slowly walks up to enid wrapping her arms around her waist.

Enid holds in a sob as she covers her face, Wednesday placed a gentle kiss on Enids neck.

" I love you, mi vida." Wednesday starts." Today, tomorrow, forever. There will not be one day where i do not adore your smile, laugh, and beautiful face."  Wednesday pulls away a single tears falling down her cheek.

Wednesday stares at Enid for a moment with sad eyes before slowly walking out. Enid almost immediately falls to the ground releasing tears and sobs she didn't know she had in her.