Beautiful boy/ a lil wenclair

Wednesday walks in the cold hotel her parents rented. She has specifically told them not to visit. Yet they never listen to her.

" Wednesday my little storm cloud!" Gomez announces his arms out for a hug.

He hugs wednesday quickly and lets go.

" Hello father." Wednesday says.

Suddenly morticia comes in a panic. Gomes turns around.

" How is he?" Gomez asks.

" He's pale." Morticia frowns.

Wednesday raises an eyebrow.  Morticia turns toward wednesday and smiles.

" Hello dear." Morticia smiles.

Wednesday nods.

" Why have you asked me to come here?" Wednesday asks.

" Your brother he...He isn't feeling well." Morticia replies.

" Did he not take his medication?"

" No my dear, He isn't feeling well emotionally."

Wednesday stands up straight. Amused.

" Enlighten me."

" Yesterday he asked a girl out for his first dance. The girl rejected him in front of the school. He isn't eating , talking , or stepping out of his room. He saying he wants to.." Morticia pretends to shoot herself.

Wednesday looses her amusement.

" Where is he." Wednesday asks.

" His room"

Wednesday nods before walking towards pugsleys room. She opens the door and closes it. Pugsley was curled up into his bed, His lights were off and his room was a mess.

" Hello brother." Wednesday says stepping through the trash on the floor.

" Go away.." Pugsley replies. His voice raspy.

Wednesday walks over and sits on the edge of his bed.

" Go away.." Pugsley repeats covering his face with the blanket.

" Mother told me what happened. Why must you depress over some..girl?" Wednesday says.

" Because i liked her Wednesday! " Pugsley raises his voice sitting up and throwing the covers off of him.

" I've developed feelings for someone aswell pugsley. it's not just you."

" Did that person reject you in-front of the whole school? "Pugsley snaps back.

Wednesday was taken aback. She quickly gathers her self and shakes her head no.

" That's what i thought!" He says before laying back down.

Wednesday looks down.

" I understand you liked her. Sometimes people we adore do not adore us. That's completely fine pugsley. But you cannot let it affect you for the rest of your life."  Wednesday starts. Pugsley loosens his body up. " I wish i was like you pugsley. You can feel things, you can feel sorrow, Anger, fear. I cannot. I wish i could." Wednesday says.

" But there's no need to talk about me. It's about you."  Wednesday clears her throat.

" Wednesday..Do you think she rejected me because i'm ugly..?" Pugsley mumbles.

Wednesday looks at him.

" Why worry about your appearance?" Wednesday asks.

" Forget it." Pugsley says.

Wednesday looks down clearing her throat.

" I do not understand why you would think that pugsley. Any girl would be extremely lucky to have you. Friend or lover. You are a beautiful boy." Wednesday says avoiding eye contact.

Pugsley smiles.

" I love you wednesday.." Pugsley says.

" I do as well."

Pugsley tosses and turns in his bed not being able to sleep. Wednesday staying by his side the entire time.

" Wednesday ." Pugsley says.

" Yes?"

" Can you lay next to me?" Pugsley asks.

Wednesday nods before gently laying down crossing her arms on her chest like a corpse. Pugsley tries to sleep but can't seem to.

" Sing me something wednesday."

" For what?"

" You have a good voice!"

Wednesday sighs ,thinking. She pulls Pugsley to her chest.

" I do not want you to see my face while singing." Wednesday says.

" as long as i can sleep!"

Wednesday sighs. She clears her throat before starting.

"Close your eyes.." Wednesday starts.

" Have no fear."

" The monsters gone, He's on the run. And your sisters here.."

Pugsley wraps his arms around wednesday his eyes droopy.

" Beautiful, beautiful,
beautiful, beautiful boy.." Wednesday sings. Her voice soothing Pugsley.

" Beautiful , beautiful , beautiful , beautiful boy." Wednesday rests her eyes. She could heart pugsley lightly snoring.

" Wednesday..?" An familiar voice calls out.

Wednesday doesn't flinch. Instead she turns her head careful not to wake her brother. It was enid.

" What are you doing here?!" Wednesday whisper shouts.

Enid chuckles quietly.

" I didn't know you could sing!"

" Shut it sinclair!"

" Beautiful beautiful beautiful boyyy!" Enid whispers twirling around.

Wednesday rolls her eyes. And gently departs from pugsley. She stomps over to enid and grabs her .

" You do not speak of this understand?" Wednesday says.

" Only if you kiss me a baby cakes!" Enid smirks.

Wednesday groans before grabbing enids cheek and kissing her softly. She pulls away and pushes enid. Enid chuckles.

" What are you doing here?" Wednesday asks.

" Oh yeah, Nora told me you were going here so i decided to bring your family flowers!" Enid smiles.

" You are an idiot." Wednesday rubs her eyes before checking her watch.

" We have to go." Wednesday says before looking back at pugsley.

She walks over to her sleeping before and kisses his forehead.

" I love you, my beautiful boy.." Wednesday whispers quiet enough so enid couldn't hear. She stands up straight and clears her throat and walking off dragging enid with her.

" Wait i wanna kiss too!" Enid pouts.

" i already gave you one!"

idk why i made this i jus thought it would be cute