Chapter 1

It was a boring night in Gotham City as Dick Grayson, aka Catlad, the apprentice of Catwoman or sidekick, many would say who was just sitting on the ledge of a rooftop waiting for something interesting to happen. At first nothing came up and he was getting bored out of his mind as he wasn't in the mood to steal anything as the last time he had he walked in on hie mentor and Batman making out on a rooftop. That was beginning to annoy him, and he could tell that the first Robin was disappointed with his father/mentor's inappropriate behaviour towards a criminal.

Dick hums into the night air as he looks around him, not noticing a presence heading near him until hearing the voice of his enemy, "Hi." Jason started off with as he had no clue on how he should be speaking to a criminal without mocking them or trying to intimidate them. Looking up, the older of the two stared at Jason, "Came to arrest me little wing?" Dick joked as he sighed, looking tired.

Jason shook his head, "No, is there something on your mind?" He asked as Dick shook his head as well, "Not really just that these nights have become dull is all, and our mentors are rather unconsiderate." The younger raven sat down next to the taller for now, "Now that I think about it, this would be the first time that we have met. I only see you from a far, and you often manage to escape." The Robin says with a cheeky grin on his face, making Catlad chuckles, "I do believe that you are right there."

The two looked up at the dark, cold sky staring at the bright stars that eluminate the void of blackness.