Chapter 21

Rushing out of his room and trying to sneak his way out of the Manor without being detected. Jason went over the walls of Wayne Manor with a bag holding his Robin suit and passport so he could get on a plane  along with his wallet so he could afford a taxi to get to the airport. He was racing against the clock, getting desperate to save Dick the man that had saved him. 'I at least owe it to him to save him as he had saved me even though he is a criminal he could have just left me, but he didn't.'

Jason frowns, which looked more like a snarl as he got to a nearby stop in hopes of being noticed by either a bus or even a taxi. Sighs he waited and reads a book to past some time until one comes. When it did, he paid and told them to drop him off at the airport while he went to use his phone to figure out where Joker had Dick. He was growing frustrated and desperate as he left the taxi and immediately went to get a plane ticket as he figured out what the Joker was going to be. The clown was in Switzerland, the country that held many lands of beauty.

'I could have taken multiple taxis there, but that would cost too much and waste so much time as well. This is the quickest way I am going to be able to get there.' Jason thought as he went through the long process before boarding a plane, finding his seat. Sky has faded into a darker shade of blue that doesn't ease Jason's nerves as he had no one to help him and maybe this would be the last time he will ever see such a darken sky.