Chapter 11

Dick gulps nervously as he doesn't know how he is supposed to deal with this broken boy. It had never occurred to him that Robin would fear something or even someone. 'Oh, poor thing. I wish I could give you proper comfort, but... I don't know how or even who you are.' The older thought as he let's out a tired sigh as he looked down to the tear stained face of the exhausted, sleeping birdie in his arms. Not wanting to have the boy wake up again after just calming them down Dick took the risk and took Jason to his home. It was filled with many shades of blue from the walls to the floored carpet and the ceiling as well. The whole house was decorated in Dick's favourite colour.

Releasing a huge sigh of relief, Dick opened his window to be greeted by a messy room that is his bedroom. He cringed at the sigh of his scattered clothing and groans in, knowing that he will soon need to clean up his mess. "I never really realised how dirty and disorganised my room is... must be because I'm too used to living in such a hazardous environment." Dick explained to himself as he still held Jason in his arms and slowly entered his own home. Slowly, he does so trying not to wake the boy as he lays the smaller body on his mattress before covering the younger in the white bed sheets.

"Maybe I should get some cleaning up done before I take off this suit and have a shower." Dick told himself as he went to pick up the clothes on the floor and threw them into the laundry basket. Before, he began to pick up the many boxes of old takeout and threw them in the bin. The older sniffed the air and cringed again at the smell, "Yeah, this place needs a clean. I'll start it properly tomorrow in the morning once the little birdie leaves." Dick hums out in the silence of his room before heading to hop into the shower, taking his suit off with him.

After five minutes of a through clean in near scolding hot water Dick got out and grabbed a clean towel wrapped himself and drys his hair with a smaller one. Dick patted himself to dry down and not irritate the skin before lathering himself up in body lotion to moisturise is fine figure. Only to cover it up in pj's before sliding into the living room to sleep on his plush couch carrying a blanket along with him that has a superman symbol stitched onto it.