Chapter 3

Dick was watching the cute second year, who is around 16 to 17 years old. He himself was around 20 to 21 years old and is still in college and hopping to get to university. 'Cute kid, but I'm not into children like that.' He thought as he chuckled as he turned around to walk away. Pulling out a lollipop from his pocket, unwrapping and plop it into his mouth sucking it to taste the sweet flavour of cocola.

Dick hums in delight of the fizzy flavour and glared back at the boy that walked through the gates, seeming a little nervous or even scared. Frowning the older raven didn't like that face on such a young youth it would easily give him wrinkles and the added stress shouldn't be on the shoulder of a teenager so soon. 'Too bad it's not my problem.' Dick sighs before shivering at all the memories he had in high school.

Those days were torture, and he was flirted with by every girl in every class that has known of him. While all the boys were jealous or wanted to use him for their own popularity or to join a football team even though he doesn't like the spot. But he was so god damn happy now as he got to live his life and make friends, having a mother and all that. Getting a good job and education. Dick may not be as privileged as Jason, but he sure had felt like it.

As he was lucky that his mother was a nice and sweet woman and treated him right.