Chapter 25

Once Jason had woken up, everything was dark. At first, he was reminded of the many nights that he was still laying in the crime alley, but once his eyes adjusted, he realised the whole situation he was in. "Oh god, no!" He yelled only to be hit by a crowbar, "Oh yes!" Joker laughs out loudly that it almost sounded like a shriek. It would have busted eardrums if the clown did it at a higher pitch. Jason also now noticed that he was tied up tightly with thick rope that dug into his skin. The rope rubs the fabric of Jason's costume to get to his skin, tainting it red and making it raw.

Dick was helpless as well as he watched his suppose savour getting beaten near to death. The blood seeped everywhere, and he couldn't bear to watch the young boy be brutally tortured anymore. Screams of pain and agony were heard throughout the abandoned warehouse. So he closed his eyes as he hated seeing himself for allowing this to happen and for being so helpless. He smelt the burn flesh and peaked through his lids to see Joker trying to put a branding onto Jason's cheek.

'I can't see anymore it's too painful to watch.' Dick though as he was forced to hear the many sounds of blood splattering onto the floor and bone caving in. Once everything had gone silent, he dared open his eyes and saw the bloody mess that Jason had become, "I'm sorry." He apologies and leans his head forward in shame as the hero trys to limp to the door as it seemed to be just the two of them alone.

Until...

They here the beeping of an alarm and turned their attention to the bomb that reached zero and from there, everything became too dark for the both of them.