Chapter 8

As the night came and shrouded the sky, Jason had snuck out of the Manor again like he does when Bruce decided to go away for a Gala or another business meeting. There wasn't going to be any Batman and Robin tonight. Oh no, just Robin dealing with all the big bads this night. God bless that boys soul as he seemed to barely manage to survive the first hour of his first patrol alone.

Jason was beaten up badly and bleeding. He needed back up quickly, but Nightwing was away with the Titans, and Batgirl was going to be at the Gala with her dad, Jim Gordon. So he was alone, helpless and vulnerable with no one to support him. 'Maybe if I yell loud enough, Superman will come and help me.' Jason thought but sighed as he doubted it as Clark was also at the Gala to do many interviews with his coworker and girlfriend Lois Lane. 'I'm so fucking screwed aren't I.' He grumbles in his head and sighs out loud.

Only to hear the wind whistle as quiet feet came to his side and held him close to another much warmer body. Jason felt his shivering body being lifted into strong arms covered in thin leather. The body behind him felt warm and broad as well, yet a scent of sweet fragrances could be smelt in the air. It was bitterly sweet as Jason fainted the arms of his savour that wore the fully leather cat suit that anyone would be able to recognise.

"Hang in there." Was the last words he had heard.