Chapter 2

After that night, Jason saw a new view of the thief but was still determined to catch them, and that would take a lot of improvements. Okay, maybe he wanted to impress the thief just a little bit, but Catlad was still a criminal and out of him, and Bruce he needs to be the level-headed one when it came to Catwoman and her sidekick. 'B-man really needs to stop being horny for the criminal, or else I'm going to have to take her on by myself.' Jason thought and pouts huffing g in anger as he was sick of the constant excuses or the older allowing her get away even though he did get the item back.

It would still have been nice to take Catwoman in jail behind bars as it would send a message that crime even at the pettest would still cost a sentence.

Sighing, Jason kicked one of the pebbles on the street into the road, carrying his school bag and getting ready for his second year of high school. That he was sure would be a torture, not because he hated the lesson. Oh no, it's the students that he despised they would always be picking on him when he had just wanted to learn and do well. Make Bruce proud of him in being at the top of his class. It was the least that Jason could do ever since the man had took him in. 'Do it for Alfred, do it gor the old man as they had done so much already for you.' Jason thought as he sighed out again.

"I'm so not looking forward to this beginning of a school year." Jason spoke, unaware of him being watched by a fellow feline.