Chapter 4

Helloo Im here cuz its currently chinese new year so I get a long holiday to relax. I decided it would be nice if I had updated, as an apology for not doing so for so long. Xtra long chapter because I love yall. 

I'll try to write a Gion interaction soon, but bro has like no emotions and hides his personality so it's hard for me to figure out exactly what to write lol- also he doesn't appear in K23, so maybe I'll have to write an interaction with him after I finish writing this one 'part of the story'.

Stay healthy, happy and safe! I luz ya lotz <3

________________________________________________________________________________

2nd POV because I write mostly in 2nd lol

"Grades matter to you, huh?" A soft voice spoke. You turned to find Prince Leon standing right behind you. "Yeah, I guess. I'm on a scholarship here, so I can't afford to have my grades drop.." You replied with a sad smile.

"You're not from Poposi, are you? Where are you from then?" 

Yikes. 

Obviously, you can't tell Leon the truth. 

"Oh, I don't know where I'm from. I grew up in an orphanage in Momosu." You replied, beads of sweat dropping from your forehead. "I see." Leon says, looking at the score board.

"Oh? Carla's in 7th place." He points out, inflicting even more emotional damage on you. "Neelam's in 5th, thats a surprise." That perked you up. Neelam had never been one of the "top students". Her grades have always been.. around 30th place. Not bad, but not good enough.

So how did it get here?

.."Oh, sorry Y/N. I promised Neelam I would study with her."

Damn it, that traitor.

While your "secret" study method wasn't that "secret" or that important, you were still hurt that Carla had most likely shared it with Neelam.

"Ah, look at the time. I have to go, Y/N. Would you like to come along?" Leon asked you. "Oh? Yeah sure!" Leon nods, and you both walk towards the broadcast studio. "We need to conduct an interview about beauty." He explains. "Oh? Why the sudden interview?" "It's for Carla." Your heart jumps. "Ciel thinks this interview will give her some sense of confidence." You nod your head. If only the Princes knew Carla's true colours, would they still be so nice and caring?

Both of you reach the studio, where there were a bunch of girls, the group you recognized as "The Roses." A head of golden hair peaked out in the crowd. Carla.

"This way. We're conducting an interview, would you like to be in it Y/N?" Felix appeared by your side. "Um-" "NO TIME!!" Felix says, before grabbing your arm and dragging you to an available seat in the broadcast studio. 

"Oh hey Y/N." Ciel smiles at you warmly. "Hello Y/N, good to see you joining us." Albert says, while Prince Charles and Alexis waves at you.

"It's time to start." A female student you didn't recognize spoke up. 

"Prince Ciel, you were sharing about natural beauty tips yesterday. What's your secret to looking this good?" The student asked. Ciel puts on a heart-warming smile. "Do my good looks look manufactured?" 

The student goes bright red. "Uh- I mean... You look so outstanding, one would think you put in a lot of effort into your personal grooming." 

Ciel does a majestic hair flip. " Haha! You flatter me. I'm no beauty virtuoso, but I'll say... when it comes to grooming and dressing up, no one in Momos Academy is better than moi! I'm Momos Academy's fashion trendsetter!"