𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

"Have you finished college?" I nodded timidly."She tripple majored." Peter answered. I fixed mouth to speak only I couldn't.

Because all I could look at was the bite mark on Peters hand. Right in front of my face. Only it didn't make sense.

Everyone but Spiderman was there. Only Peter was there. I bit my lip as I looked at the Brunett. I had known him since Highschool.

Only sometimes he would just disappear. "Lin?" I grabbed his hand with the bite mark."What's this from?"

He was quiet."My soulmate bit their hand." She went quiet. "I need to talk to you." She whispered.

Peter looked at her confused."Right now?" She glanced at everyone who seemed to now be occupied with Tony's presentation.

I pulled up my sweater sleeve. "No way." He murmered holding it. I pressed my nail into my hand and watched as the indent formed on him before going away.

"Your spiderman aren't you?" I questioned him not believing myself."Well, yes I was gonna tell you after we worked together."

It wasn't surprising in some aspects. How quick his relfexes were and his lack of bruises with how clumsy he was.

"Peter I saw they all had the same mark." He smiled guilty."About that-" Tony glanced at us."What are you whispering about?"

I tucked my hand behind me looking at Peter."Nothing." He said making Tony nod."Well this the end of the presentation. I need you to sign some papers Miss Elinore."

My head nodded without my permission."I'll email them to you." Looking at Peter I grab his hand.

Then I pulled him up. He grunted as I sped out with him. When we were safely in an empty office I crossed my arms.

"Explaination." He put his hand on his neck nervously."They are all soulmates, so their our soulmates."

"What?" I questioned not believing him."All of them are intertwined. Only with you, you haven't physically touched them so your only feeling my pain."

It was confusing. There wasn't a white light, vibration nothing. I would just have to go off of the pain my soulmate felt after touching.

"So how did they have my bite mark if we haven't touched?" He took my hand."It's technically my pain so it transfers. They don't feel it as strong as I do."

They didn't know. If they did I think I would freak out even more than I currently was."So your telling me I'm the Avengers as a wholes soulmate?"

He nodded "don't worry their nice as long as you don't overthink it-" It was too late."I'm fated to extra ordinary people and I'm normal."

I said looking down. My hand rubbed my arm clearly telling him about my own thoughts."Your really smart, I'm sure Tony would feel offended if you ever said that infront of him."

Sometimes I forget that he was just a man. No special powers. I bit my lip."I don't know."