𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝙴𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚂𝚑𝚞𝚝

I could celebrate if I wasn't so sore. My curls were coming back and I almost could see the healthy glow come back.

One con the extra fat. Pinching my side I bit my lip. It never was comfortable for me to be anything but skin and bones.

It was like they were feeding me on purpose. I was slightly chubby when they met me, but I was slimming down.

Having this type of body for a long time wasn't foreign, but was something I was trained to despise in and out of the army.

Throwing on a large hoodie I chose from the laundry I slip on loose yoga pants and clip my hair up with a claw clip.

Slipping on grey fuzzy socks I look at the waist beads on my bed. A gift from Bruce. Pretty crystals were strung across them.

He got them for me. Maybe when I lose some weight. Leaving my room I could already smell the lunch wafting through the bottom floor.

The living room seemed to be a temp idea room, the t.v a whiteboard now with multiple information from files strewn around.

Blankets had covered the couches and floor cushions were sprinkled about. Coming into the kitchen was hard.

Knowing my stomach growled and I wanted to eat whatever fatty meat was being served, but instead I chose an apple.

Actually I hate apples. Putting it back I grab a orange."Do you want a plate, Elly?" Wanda's almost motherly aura made me feel guilty as I shook my head.

"No im not really hungry today." Thor frowned."Your very skinny Elly, how will you bare children without any love handles?"

Clint slapped the back of his head as he passed. "Not the time oaf." Clint smiled at me.

"Goodmorning pretty girl." He took a plate and walked over a fork in his hand."Walk with me."

I followed him still feeling flushed from Thor's comment. Surely gods weren't fat? I was 125 plenty big for my height.

Anymore and im sure i'd be a whale in no time. No matter how much weight I lost it seems I could never see it.

We stopped at the balcony. He sat and patted the seat beside him. Sitting I felt the warm bottom of the plate on my thighs.

"Eat, or I feed you myself." Clint never really seemed to be bothered with a lot, so noticing such a small thing was not like him.

Neither was the way he ordered me to eat it. Taking the fork I brought it to my lips and I could feel myself relax when the light soup graced my stomach.

When I finished sitting the bowl on the table next to me, I felt his eyes on me."You have a problem with the way you look."

Clint never cared for tact, not very much even if he had scolded Thor for it. Naturally I closed up.

Hands on my thighs as I looked at my lap now feeling anxious. He slowly put his hand on mine.

"Can I show you why we don't care?" It surprised me, out on this balcony? High enough but private?

My face warmed, and I nodded."Words Princess." Consent. Right."Yes, please." I didn't have to look over to see his smile.

A hand slowly slid down my thigh before softly squeezing. He leaned a little closer his hand going up my sides and even to my cheeks.

"Your so pretty when you blush, and squirm oh so pretty. Make those little sounds for me."

It was almost like he was begging a gentle kneading on my thigh now. It had to be known to all of them by now.

A mewl escaped me, as he softly kissed my neck."It dosen't matter how you look as long as your you, even if we love you chubby, well love you any other way."

He squeezed my thigh and kissed my cheek before getting up. One more time, and im just gonna suck or eat out the next one who does that.

I was happy, they made me happy, and I didn't wanna let it go. Ever.