𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝙸𝚌𝚎 𝙲𝚞𝚋𝚎𝚜

After sitting with Wanda, Elinore had chosen to go to therapy, something she had been putting off due to not being able to trust a regular therapist.

However even with her dislike of shield, they had the best agent therapists money could buy.

Even with her own money, Tony had already paid for the Avengers therapy and sense she was an Avenger it covered hers too.

So now she sat across from a lady with a pointed stare and a sharp pair of heels. Like every therapist she held a sticky pad and a pencil.

Waiting for Elinore to bare her soul so she could tell her what problems she had, only the woman sat down the pen and sticky pad as soon as she had sat down.

"I've seen your file, I know why your here, and im sure you do as well." Elinore nodded.

"I do."

Conversations like these always lasted an hour or two, but rehashing the past wasn't something Elinore saw a point in doing.

She had nightmares, plenty of them. Talking about it never helped. Not anymore than it hurt her.

Talking to the therapist almost seemed to make everything worse. Talking about her problems what she thought how she felt.

Reliving every moment of the torture she went through, all it did was leave her with a bottle of sleeping pills.

"These will help until our next session, I'll have them write a subscription for your anxiety medication as well."

"Thank you."

She never was thankful. Drugs would never do anything to her system.

"But It's not necessary, they won't work for me." The therapist shook her head."They work for mutants, just take them as directed on the bottle."

Right. She was a mutant. Nodding Elinore left ready to take a long nap.

Well she was going to."Hey you voice control girl!" Elinore looked back coming face to a face with a shield soldier.

"Fury wants you in training room 205 north wing."

-

When I walked in, I could already feel who was in the room. I started to spark. It was another 'seminar.'

The higher ups in shield sat in a viewing balcony along with Fury. Soldiers were training and I noticed Bruce talking to Fury.

When we made eye contact I could see the guilt before I felt it. "Seems she's arrived." Fury looked down at me as I entered.

"You have training designated by Shield, please put your things in a locker and proceed to the floor."

Fuckkkkkkkk. I wasn't in the mood for whatever the fuck this was, and Bruce could tell.

I'm sure he wasnt expecting this. Fury always was up to something stupid. Going to the locker I threw my purse in and took off my hoodie.

Sure I had been hiding the betterment of my condition, but who's fault was that? Not mine seeing as I was just trying not to be put on a t-shirt so early in my life.

Even with my 'meta' genes I wasn't impenetrable and I definitely couldn't cheat death.

Stepping out in the round training room littered with agents ready to rip my apart im presented with a present.

My soulmate being placed on a podium where he was trapped. Fantastic. Fury leaned on his cane.

"Get him." Two words that were supposed to cause my death or my secret being found out.

Surely they wouldn't hurt him if I didn't. Surely. The two cattle prods on the inside almost told me the opposite.

Getting a reaction out of the big guy wasn't as good as getting one out of me. I would be a more valuable asset.

Something even more so than the large bulking destructive hulk. I would be my own villainous monster, so terrible it would make me nothing more than a brainless pet they could use as they willed.

I would be just another Winter Soldier.