𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌

I tried to pretend like I was sleeping but they didn't buy it. A gentle pinch came from Peters hands.

"Elinore." He warned. I sighed."I freaked, I looked at him and...I just freaked out." They all looked at each other confused.

"Who?" That's when I heard the door open."Is she alright?" God I felt terrible. It was Steve. He was out of breath.

They all probably could feel it. Now I felt even worse. "Yeah, she just woke up." Tony said his arms crossed.

"It's all my fault I kinda just pushed her to train with Bucky to help, and I-" I put my hand sputtering and coughing.

"I-it-its not your fault." I said as Peter handed me my inhaler. It was bright pink the colour for once not making me cringe as I put it to my mouth.

I breathed in as I triggered the mechanism. "She sparred with Bucky? But that doesn't make since it shouldn't have triggered this."

One way to make a girl feel great Tony really. I put down my inhaler so I could cover my eyes trying to avoid their eyes.

Peter softly prodded me."Come on we have to know what happened so we can help you." It made me feel powerless.

Useless against myself. That's why I didn't want to say anything. So I lied."It was just stress ill be fine."

It was believable, but I knew they could see right through me. So I got up harshly and against Peters protests.

"I really need a shower, my healing should help so don't bother with medicine." I said roughly my throat horse as I quickly left.

Steve had half a mind to stop me, but when he saw me, my chest heaving on the cusp of another attack he stepped out of the way.

It hurt, well everything hurt. So I guess I could chalk it up to that, even if it wasn't the chest pain that bothered me.

After getting to my room the colour drained from my face when I saw him. In the hallway going to what I presumed was his room.

I stumbled in mine slamming the door and locking it. I shed off my clothes messily, attempting to get them off me.

Getting inside of the bathroom I let the cold water run not caring as I got in. My who body was frozen but I felt my headache subside.

It felt like I was on fire. When the warm water came on it only intensified the feeling, but it was better than thinking.

The scolding hot water hit my body a million miles a minute. It didn't hurt it just made forgetting about everything for a second easier.

Eventually I got out and was graced with the feel of ice come air stabbing and biting at my skin.

Grabbing a towel I began to dry off not noticing the foggy mirror begin to clear, and when I did I felt my heart drop to the floor.