𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑

The warmth of his chest pressed against me pulled my from my dreams. The sun creeping into the room as I attempted not to wake up.

The sound of his groan made me smile, a shyness took over me reminding me of the tired confidence I had last night.

Shyly entertwining my hand with his I rubbed my thumb along the side of his pointer finger a small scar running down the side.

He chuckled "are we feeling happy today?" A feeling I missed flooded my chest and head. A happy dizziness.

Something about him made me lean back into his chest. Humming I could feel his hand let go of mine before he trapped me in his arms and sat up.

I laughed turning around and straddling his lap. Smiling I ran my hands through his messy hair slowly making it down to his cheeks.

His lip quirked up, then his hands went to hold my waist. "Pretty girl if you don't want babies I recommend you get off my lap."

I could feel my cheeks go hot before I let go of his face and got off his lap as he laughed. "Not funny."

Hiding my face in my hands I watched as he leaned over and kissed my hands, but I wanted more.

So I parted my hands as he lifted his head up and took his face before kissing him in the lips. His hands sat on opposite sides of my head as we parted trapping me between his arms.

Very strong arms. I could tell from his eyes he wanted to keep going but showed restraint by kissing me on the cheek again.

Getting up he stood at the side of the bed. I playfully huffed hiding my smile as he looked down at me.

"Dont be huffy with me, im going slow remember sweetheart? Of course I can always finish what you started if you prefer."

This time he slyly grinned at me before I threw a pillow at him."Shut up Tony." My own words biting me in the ass.

Never thought i'd see the day that happened, guess it's never too late to try something new. Maybe multiple something's.

-

Everyone had noticed the weight I lost when I stepped into the kitchen for the first time in days.

Peter was gone, probably doing a mission and punching his feelings out. Most of them were here.

Eating breakfast. I have a creeping suspicion Tony was the reason. Grabbing an apple off the counter I bite into the juice making my stomach turn.

I knew I had to get it down. I couldn't drop back down to 105 like in high school. "How are you feeling?"

Steve was the first to speak up. I wasn't surprised seeing as he always had cared a lot for me.

Even if in the beginning it was a little rough. "Fine." I replied before tossing the other half of the apple in the trash.

Their uneasiness wasn't hard to guess feeling how they felt through the bond. Smiling I walked over to Steve who sat at the counter with a newspaper in his hand.

Leaning over I kissed his cheek. "Promise." He looked over at me and I could see it. Just for a moment.

The same look in Tony's eyes in his. Tilting his head he looked at me before nodding and licking his lips and turning back to his newspaper.

That small interaction spurred everyone who was in the common space, a specific set of eyes drilling into my back as I turned.

"Bucky." I tilted my head to the side before passing him. His arm stopped me from fully leaving.

He leaned over and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear."Your playing with fire doll." Looking back I bit my lip.

"What if I like the burn?"