𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝙰𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙

"Don't move." She rasped coughing before sitting up. The world came into focused and Peter was the first one she saw.

"What the hell were you thinking?" His harsh tone made her go quiet, then she looked at him."What was I thinking?"

She got up not even wobbling."I was thinking about how having any control of my powers, not being just useless! But of course you've never had to deal with that cause your fucking Spider-Man!"

Peter grunted as her finger collided in his chest. He grabbed her hand and glared down at her."Don't yell at me."

Elinore felt her anger ball at her finger tips. "I hate you, and I hate the way you always smother me like im gonna die all the time!"

Just as she finished she started to cough. Peter's eyes widened as he went to help her. She pushed him away.

"Dont touch me." She said coldly before walking off her hands shaking. Tony walked after her giving a pitiful glance at Peter as he passed.

When he got to the hall she was halfway to the elevator."Elinore stop." He said coming from behind her.

She stopped turning towards him angry tears running down her face. "What?" He sighed and wiped her tears before leaning forward his breath fanning against her ear.

"Go to my wing and get some rest, just stay here please." He murmered before giving her ear a gentle kiss.

She stood there for a moment then nodded. "Ok." Leaning back he turned on his heel before going back to the lab.

Holding the bottom of her skirt she breathed out shakily before going to the elevator. Keying in her id she got in before waiting for the doors.

In that moment she touched her chest. Nothing no pain. Her coughing lasted for a second. The ding that followed snapped her out of the small daze.

Getting in she stood awkwardly not knowing how to feel. She was better, but now knowing she was better she didn't want to tell anyone.

Not until she solved all of her problems. Especially with her soulmates, so she would wait and think.

Wait.......and........think.

-

She slept for a few days. No eating or drinking, all she did was shower and go back to bed. Tony found her past out the lights dim with her curled up in his sheets.

Their sheets. She didn't know it was their bed just his, he had lied saying it was being renovated and that she had gone to a hotel.

In his defence, it was the only thing that he could think of. Glad he did now seeing that she was much better looking.

Even with the lost weight the sleep was making the colour come back in her skin. She shot up in alarm before making eye contact with him.

It brought a look of understanding on his face before he walked over. "You can't go back to this again."

He reminded as he slipped off his shoes and hung his blazer on a chair. Her shoulders relaxed as he made his way over to her.

"Your hurt." The rasp of her voice was something that surprised him. The lack of speaking clearly making it sound like that.

"Only a little." He sat on the edge of the bed. Scared of hurting the sheets clearly. Slowly she moved over towards him the duvet sinking as she moved.

"I can smell it." She said her hand touching the curve in his back, it creeped under his shirt her breath on his neck as she loomed over him.

"Hey, maybe we-" Her hand moved along the bruising her cold finger tips making him shiver. "Relax I just want you to lay with me...please?"

Her soft whimper rang in his ears contrasting from the pulsing he felt from his back. His mind wandered to the expensive pants he wore.

Fuck it, he could buy a new pair.