𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔&𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎

You know when someone looks like him the first idea that comes go your head is that he's secretly a big Teddy bear on the inside.

Maybe I would if he would stop slanming me against the mat. For once I was privileged enough to deem him an asshole.

Just as I stood he went to sweep my feet from underneath me. Only I could feel the sting in my fingertips as I jumped up and wrapped my legs around her throat.

Using momentum I slammed him in the floor using my knees to pin him. I panted as he stared up at me his chest moving in rhythm with mine.

I couldn't look at him shying away from his gaze as I got up. Offering him my hand I attempt to speak but I only sputtered.

He took my hand and got up. I noticed how long he held it before letting it go. I found my own shoulders tense.

My heart seemed to deflate at the awkwardness. "Your good you were just second guessing yourself to much."

His gruff voice kept my eyes interest in the floor. It felt like I was going to give up and call quits.

We just weren't made for each other. "Is there a reason your not looking at me?" Maybe because I was gonna cry from rejection.

While I was thinking a hand took my chin. His hand. It was rough and calloused remnant of the hard work he did.

He made me look at him. For once I could actually take him in. His facial structure and his sweet brown eyes.

It was clear that he didn't really trust me. "I'm sorry I just, don't trust you yet." I said before breaking free from his grasp and leaving.

This time I could feel my hands shaking and my chest tightening. I was scared. I was afraid of him and all I could feel was guilt.

Guilt because he only reminded me of the ones who tested on me. Their faces unmoving, unemotional.

Cruel. Catching my breath was hard as I struggled to get to my room. Everyone was gone.

No one was there for me. I got to my door lightheaded and ready to pass out. For once I couldn't tell if it was asthma or anxiety.

So I reached for my inhaler. My hand shook as I searched through my bag pouring it out on the bed as I began to see stars.

Then the door came open I was crashing when I felt the plastic of my inhaler. "Breathe in." I took a puff falling against the person behind me.

"Come on again." I couldn't focus on it seeing the world spin. I was passing out, and I couldn't stop it.

-

When the world came into focus I noticed that I had been moved onto the couch. I sat up my head killing me.

When I did my chest was acting up again causing me to fall back in my drowsy state."Easy, your lungs are on overdrive."

I looked at Bruce who was sitting next to me with a tablet in his hands. I glanced down at my chest.

I was in a zip up receptors on my chest above my bra. Thank God no one changed me. Looking up I noticed Peter had my head on a pillow on his lap.

His hands softly kneaded my temples."You alright?" I wanted to laugh at his question, but I knew my chest wouldn't agree with me.

So I just slowly nodded. "You know I need the chest rub." I joked making him chuckle. "The store kind or the brand kind?"

I roughly snorted deeming the pain worth it. "Is she awake?" Tony's voice echoed through the room as he came in.

He was freshly showered and from the bruise on his jaw I knew he came from a mission."Yeah, she's stable, she had a severe asthma attack."

I knew the next question. The one I hadn't even been awake long enough to dread yet, but when I realized I just wanted to curl up in a little ball.

"What caused it?"